“A great view of South Florida” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Art Deco Private Walking Tour

Art Deco Private Walking Tour
10th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Flamingo / Lummus)
+1 305-814-4058
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 146 Activities in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take the #1 walking tour in South Beach with the most popular tour guides in the district. Art Deco Tours, Inc., Will enlighten and entertain you with fascinating facts and stories. Two hours will fly by fast. Stroll along Ocean Drive and learn about the history, the unlikely hero who saved the Art Deco buildings, the role of Miami Vice and Hollywood and other pop culture. You'll admire the architecture from the outside and design & decor on the inside. No bumping elbows in a packed group. Daily small group tours (max 8-9 people) are offered several times a day. Or get the VIP treatment with a private tour with exclusive access to select buildings not permitted to large groups. Your guides will keep you engaged with lively conversation and trivia! Enrich your visit and learn about the culture, history and architecture of South Beach beyond the beaches! Price starts at $30 per person
6 attraction reviews
“A great view of South Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We just took this tour for the second time and enjoyed it even more than the first! Our guide was great. Very informative and attentive to our needs. I grew up here and saw things I never knew about. This is a great tour!

Visited April 2013

Milton, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Insider Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Great, informative, small, tour with John who was very knowledgable and very friendly. He knows all the locals getting us into some great buildings.

Sydney
“A highlight of Miami Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Hi Christine,

I really enjoyed my tour with Robert.
Robert was informative and the information was made very enjoyable.
I liked that Robert was very conversational and did not mind answering my many (!) questions.
I learnt a lot from the tour - such interesting history on Art Deco and Miami beach.
It was the highlight of my time at Mimi Beach.

Please thank Robert for being such a fabulous guide and I will definitely recommend him to everyone!

Cheers
Jackie

Visited February 2013
Anchorage AK
45 attraction reviews
“Don't just look, learn and enjoy it more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

South Beach has many great buildings to look at but do you know the histroy behind them? There is nothing like a local to give you an insider's view of this area. You get to see things you would never even notice on own your own and the best part is you get to ask questions about anything that comes to mind regarding the area, the buildings, the history, the people, the food, etc.etc.. My best advice is to go on this tour as soon as you get to South Beach and the rest of your time there will be much more enjoyable.

Visited March 2013
“Art Deco District came alive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Our gathering of friends from both coasts recently went on the Miami Art Deco tour and we thought John was excellent. I go on a lot of walking tours (and am a docent in Oakland) and appreciated his passion as well as knowledge. I'm only sorry we didn't have time to go on the cocktail tour!

Visited March 2013

Been to Art Deco Private Walking Tour? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Art Deco Private Walking Tour, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.