“A taste of Brazil on hot South Beach” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fogo de Chao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 842 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Beirut, Lebanon
“A taste of Brazil on hot South Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Food is awesome, make sure you keep the green sign on and get the appeal to satisfy your hunga :) I've tried the one on peach tree in Atlanta their restaurant in Miami is by far better in quality and service

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Turkish first
“For meat lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, the service was excelent, kids love the hole experience when they get yo decide witch cut the want to try, the salad bar is delicious, we had the best selections of wine and it was the perfect conbination for our meal. It's a most place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Belo Horizonte, MG
“Expensive as in Brazil”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you want a nice steak house like in Brazil, itis the place, but the prices are even higher than in Brazil. If you are coming to Brazil save your money to spend here.

Visited August 2012
“Bachelorette getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Excellent food. Excellent service!!!! The experience alone is worth it. The lamb chops melt in your mouth.

Visited July 2013
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing, wonderful, excellent! One of our best meals in the USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I've been to many authentic Brazilian churrascarias when in Brazil, and others in Europe that I've been to have lacked. However I wanted to take my boyfriend to experience one as I've always said about how fab the ones in Brazil I went to were. Whilst staying in SoBe we noticed that this was rated as number 2 on Trip Advisor so decided to have a meal there.

It was one of the best two meals we had in the USA during our 3 week trip. The service was second to none and blew me away with the attentiveness and authenticity of the staff. The food was phenomenal, my boyfriend was so blown away he said that he wanted to stand up and applaud the chefs he was that amazed. He's never said such a thing before! We can personally recommend the lamb chops, oh to be able to have one of those during a meal in the UK I can only wish!

My boyfriend is going to go to the Vegas Fogo de Chao when he goes back in March and we intend to visit the NYC location in April, as we hope they are as wonderful as the SoBe restaurant.

I'd like to encourage the company directors of Fogo de Chao to open a site in London ASAP, I would happily ensure you would have many British customers to fill your restaurant for many months!

Thank you to all of the staff at South Beach Fogo de Chao, you're fabulous!

• Visited July 2013