“Yummmm” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Juice and Java

Juice and Java
1346 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-4212 (Flamingo / Lummus)
305-531-6675
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Hiram, Georgia
“Yummmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My smoothie was very yummy and priced okay considering it was south beach. I got the house combo and it was very refreshing on the to day. Service was slow

Visited September 2013

England
“Healthy miami food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We came here for breakfast. It offered a wide range of healthy juices and smoothies. We had a collection of omelettes, falafels, pittas all of which were delicious. This was a welcome break from all the grease and fried foods. It's in a easily accessible location too.

Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
“Really Delicious and Fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We each had the vegetable soup and the beet salad (raw beets, carrots, mixed greens, raisins, red cabbage, with lemon juice and EVOO, and I added feta!) and were very impressed with the freshness of ingredients and overall deliciousness of our meal. The portions are very generous, meaning you'll probably take 1/2 to 1/4 of your salad/meal home with you. It's also really nice that you can add pretty much whatever you want to what you order: proteins, veggies, cheeses, etc.

I would (and will) definitely come back here to try more of their inventive and delicious salads! The only downside is you do have to wait a bit, as this place is small and busy!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good smoothie, but service needs improvement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We went here for the smoothies and were impressed. They are super fresh and delicious and have a large menu to choose from. The service definitely needs improvement. Maybe we picked a bad day, but the waitresses and those behind the register were all very unfriendly. They were impatient with us while we were choosing a drink and none had a smile on their face.

Visited June 2013
“Best Healthy Spot to Eat in South Beach!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I visit South Beach at least once a month and I come here every time religiously. I'm a Vegan and an Organic one at that, so finding places to suite my needs isn't easy. Juice and Java offers a wide variety of Choices at fair prices for what you're getting (trust me I'm very smart with how I spend my money). I would tell any Vegan or Vegetarian visiting Miami Beach to come here and you will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013