“Soon to be collector's item!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Art By Mariano Picos Pelegri

Art By Mariano Picos Pelegri
1451 Drexel Avenue, Adjacent to Espanola Way, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Flamingo / Lummus)
305.535.2424
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 16 Shopping in Miami Beach
Denver, Colorado
“Soon to be collector's item!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

Strolled by a gallery and caught this whimsical painting out of the corner of my eye. Went in to learn that the artist has more art currently displayed at Bodies Kneeded Massage Spa in South Beach. Went to the spa to view more of the collection and wow! If you like pop art, you will like this artist. I bought a piece and hung it in my office. All my client's comment on it. Everyone loves it.

Middleton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Fierce - Pop Art!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2010

very fun, colourful and affordable fabulous art work! we commissioned a portrait and Mariano Picos had it finished wrapped and ready for us in less than a week!
Cheers!
everyone comments on the style and size.
We love it!

Los Angeles, California
“Better Than Warhol!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2010

Between Espanola Way & Lincoln Road, in the middle of it all is a massage spa on Drexel. You must check out the art work in the windows and in Bodies Kneaded!
HOT! I love Mariano Picos Pelegri !
I proudly displayed my Piggy in my office and EVERYONE wants one! She is famous! What a great painting!
Thank you Mariano Picos Pelegri!