“Nett” 3 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   150 20th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #95 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Nett”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

nice hotel just a few meters from the beach. our room was okay, but unfortunately very noisy from a monster generator from the hotel next door. sleeping without earplugs impossible. best parking near lincoln road (new symphony parking). breakfast was included and okay. the breakfast room was a bit too dark in the basement (old bar of the hotel or so).. but it was no problem to take breakfast out on the terrace on front of the townhouse. all in all a nice hotel with a okay price in south beach. 3,5 / 5

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Polish first
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

For the last two years I've been coming to Miami on a monthly basis for work. A friend recommended Townhouse back in 2013 and I've found it to be the best option in terms of cleanliness, location, friendly staff, comfort, and price. Since I come for 3 to 5 days at a time, I like to be somewhere that is convenient and central. Townhouse is walking distance to my favorite hotels, pools, and restaurants. If I want to enjoy an evening drink before heading out for the night, Townhouse has a gorgeous rooftop bar.

I'm familiar with a lot of the staff now and they are always helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast is an added bonus! I love that it's a moderate sized hotel with an intimate feel, but still large enough where I never feel overcrowded wherever I go within the hotel. It's truly a comfort to know I have this hotel to stay at when I'm in Miami. Starting to feel more and more like home when I arrive!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is SO close to the beach, less than a minute walk through a gorgeous path. the hotel is smallish but really cute! Free breakfast every morning 7 to 10!!! super well located and quiet, with a nice rooftop to sunbathe. Room was smallish and bare but we loved it, great view and clean!!!

Room Tip: get to the 4th floor if you can ;-)
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My boyfriend and I stayed two weeks ago at the Town House and we enjoyed our stay. We arrived at the hotel around 1pm but check-in was not until 3pm. Antone the front desk concierge was pleasant when checking us in. I playfully asked for their best room but he said unfortunately not all rooms were ready yet so he gave us the only one that was ready so we can settle in. This was appreciated but as we were ready to go to our room he called us back and upgraded our room to the Penthouse, which was the only other room that was ready and available. I think he may have heard me whisper to my boyfriend how disappointed I was to find out their rooftop bar had just closed down which was one of the main reasons I had wanted to stay at this particular hotel. Well he accommodated our inconvenience by offering the penthouse which was a fun, nice room. On top of the wonderful customer service the hotel is beautifully located just steps to the beach plus they provide beach chairs and umbrella's (for an add'l fee). The hotel is clean, service is pleasant, and location is key! If you want simple, affordable and in the heart of SOBE Town House hotel is a great choice. I will surely stay here again!

Surrey,England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My DH and I stayed here at the beginning of a two week fly drive holiday so had lots of hotel booked to stay in; of all of them this was the one I was most nervous about due to previous reviews! Guess that is the down side of TA.
I need'nt have worried, we had booked a three night stay over a weekend and were pleasantly surprised.
I will list my findings with regards to previous concerns:
Noise levels- yes there was some,however only the first night and we were so tired we would have sleepy through any thing. Also you're staying on South Beach- expect some night life.
Room decor- yes it's stark, but as we were only here to sleep we weren't overly concerned. However an easy chair in the room would have been welcome.
Hotel staff- never,ever had a problem. Ever. Period.. Maybe it helps how your attitude is
Parking- I was made fully aware of valet parking at time of booking and knew there would be a fairly steep charge. It's South Beach!!!!!!! Yes you can pay less at a public parking lot but when you have suitcases who wants to walk a couple of blocks Leiden down with bags. You can come and go with the one daily charge without paying extra. You can't do that if you're in a lot. When we needed our car back at check out it was there within 10 mins. For $108 dollars I was more than happy
Breakfast- more than adequate, who wants a big fry up when it's 95+ outside. Plenty of everything else constantly restocked and plenty of seating
Lobby aroma-!!!!!!!!!! Quite pleasant, evocative of SOBE
Would we stay here again? Yes.

Prairieville, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are a couple in our mid 50s and found the rooms a bit too "art deco" for us. Only 2 lamps in the room and the one over the bed was the only one what worked- so a little dark for our taste. The hotel is not far from the beach so that's a plus, but the $36.00 per day parking fee was not expected nor advertised until you read past the booking agreement and fine print. If you want ice, you will have to ask for it at the front desk and it won't be a full bucket- and you may get a reply like " Why do you want a full bucket?" Hotel staff could be more friendly. Also the rooms were very warm even though the thermostat was set at 70 - you really didn't have much control over the temperature as the air conditioning system was not independent per each room. We will not stay at this hotel again.

san clemente
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

so I show up with a lady friend on a friday close to midnight. i had a reservation, but they had overbooked. The woman that I decided to take a weekend trip with during the winter to miami from boston was, umm, very very beautiful but also a very ridiculous person. As we waited for some sort of signal on what we were going to do she kept sucking her teeth and saying "I'm to gorgeous for this" and sneering at the guy at the desk. He just looked at me and grinned. It was fairly hilarious.

Finally they sent us to Fontainbluea, paying for the taxi, everything. It was wonderful. Too bad we had to go back to a small hotel the next day after chilling at the pool and having Lit in the lobby.

Rooms were smallish, but clean. They even gave a condom in the bathroom. Service great, etc. it is a budget property, but worth every penny.

Close to beach, next to Setai you can watch the rich. Great local location.

And patient as hell staff for putting up with my stripper guest.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Townhouse Hotel? Share your experiences!