i spent 5 five days in this hotel, and I paid almost $1400 for it. However, it is The worst hotel I have ever had! Please do go there.
1. The hotel near to a dump site, every time you have to pass dump site to the beach. It smells stink!
2. You pay for almost $200 dollar a night, it looks like a motel or even worse.
3. The room is really compact, I just hate it. I paid $322 for one night in new year eve. However, I don't enjoy it at all.
I just want to remind you, don't book this hotel, it's not even worth for $80 a night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Kept Secret on The BeachConceived as a cool, fun and fresh retreat by owner Jonathan Morr, Townhouse offers a playful combination of modern design and old-fashioned comfort. Situated in the midst of South Beach and only steps away from the ocean, Townhouse provides guestswith a sleek and sexy hideaway for a weekend getaway or long retreat.Townhouse features 69 rooms affering fresh-cleanexciting design. The hotel offers free WI-Fi and complimentary breakfast served daily in the Pantry.The outdoor rooftop terrace offers a luxurious-yet simple design. At night the rooftop transforms into a lounge-sushi bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Townhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Townhouse Hotel Miami Beach
- Townhouse Miami Beach