Well located hotel with good average price.
Situated a the 20th street, near the beach and near shopping streets (especially the 17th).
- Opportunity to save up to 20% with online booking (I booked it only a few days before arriving)
- great location
Bedroom is spacious and well decorated (according the price)
- you have to pay $30 + tax for 2 lying chair & 1 parasol.
- small bottle of water (in the fridge) cost you 3$ [on the other hand, you have plenty of shops to buy bigger bottles and by far less expensive ;-)]
-be aware that they'll charge $300 as guarantee on your credit card in case of damage in the room (only a amount reservation)
I would recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to discover the city and enjoy holidays in miami beach !
P.s. Avoid to have a car in Miami-beach otherwise you'll have to pay valet parking which is quite expensive ! (Between 30 - 45 $ overnight)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Kept Secret on The BeachConceived as a cool, fun and fresh retreat by owner Jonathan Morr, Townhouse offers a playful combination of modern design and old-fashioned comfort. Situated in the midst of South Beach and only steps away from the ocean, Townhouse provides guestswith a sleek and sexy hideaway for a weekend getaway or long retreat.Townhouse features 69 rooms affering fresh-cleanexciting design. The hotel offers free WI-Fi and complimentary breakfast served daily in the Pantry.The outdoor rooftop terrace offers a luxurious-yet simple design. At night the rooftop transforms into a lounge-sushi bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Townhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Townhouse Hotel Miami Beach
- Townhouse Miami Beach