“Great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hakkasan

Hakkasan
4441 Collins Ave, Fontainebleau Resort, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Oceanfront)
+1 (786) 276 1388
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hakkasan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 838 restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Oceanfront
Cross street: 44th & Collins
Description: Hakkasan is recognized as the pioneering concept that single-handedly changed the face of Chinese cuisine within the United Kingdom. Since 2003, the Michelin starred London location has set the standard for Chinese cuisine and haute Chinois interior design. Hakkasan at Fontainebleau features traditional Cantonese classics and house specialties reinterpreted for a contemporary, non-conventional palate.
Miami, Florida
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Great Chinese cuisine, with all the stuff that I love, Sweet & Sour Pork, Crispy Roast Chicken, my husband enjoyed the Steamed red snapper. Very lively atmosphere, and good service.

Visited July 2013

83% Recommend
  • Turkish first
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“This restaurant is all hype!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I came here with my boyfriend for our 2 year anniversary dinner before we headed out to LIV nightclub which is right inside the same hotel. The hostesses were rude and the management seemed stuffy. The food was mediocre and overpriced. My boyfriend enjoyed their duck but I didn't like it very much. I would not recommend this place unless you want to spot someone famous and be broke by the end of the evening. It's just Ok.

San Antonio, TX
“A taste-bud spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I think our dinner at Hakkasan may have been the best taste-bud experience we have ever had. Add on to that the superb atmosphere and service, and it is hard to imagine a better dinner experience. We had two appetizers – ribs and seafood dim sum – plus orange chicken and an order of mushroom noodles. All were absolutely amazing, particular the dumplings. Even their sorbet is spectacular. Wine prices were quite reasonable as was the entire fare. This was our first visit, and we will certainly return, as well as seeking out its sister restaurant in NYC when we go there.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I had reserved a table for a bachelorette party on a friday night, and Maria took amazing care of us. We had 8 girls at the table and she was on her game! One of the girls was gluten intolerant, another only ate white meat, and Maria was able to recommend dishes that wow'd both girls! I highly suggest the Hakka, this drink is absolutely delicious, and all the food that hit the table was on point. We had such a great night, I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a romantic atmosphere and delightful cuisine.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

All I can say is you have to go. It is a fun and vibrant place with quite a unique menu and excellent service. Our party of 10 had a fantastic evening!

Visited November 2013