“Wonderful restaurant that has an amazing atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hakkasan

Hakkasan
4441 Collins Ave, Fontainebleau Resort, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Oceanfront)
+1 786-276-1388
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hakkasan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 875 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Oceanfront
Cross street: 44th & Collins
Description: Hakkasan is recognized as the pioneering concept that single-handedly changed the face of Chinese cuisine within the United Kingdom. Since 2003, the Michelin starred London location has set the standard for Chinese cuisine and haute Chinois interior design. Hakkasan at Fontainebleau features traditional Cantonese classics and house specialties reinterpreted for a contemporary, non-conventional palate.
west palm beach, fl.
“Wonderful restaurant that has an amazing atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had the pleasure of having lunch there last Sunday. I looked at every restaurant at the FB hotel before deciding this was one of the most beautiful! I felt like I was sitting at a restaurant somewhere in Singapore! Dark carved screens had a mysterious and sensual feel. The blue glass lit bar was amazing! The staff were friendly and helpful. We opted for the dim sum menu and everything that was presented was a work of art. I truly didn't want them to stop bringing them to the table...but we were pleasantly satisfied without being stuffed. I would definitely go back there again and again. Dim sum is only served on weekends for lunch so keep that in mind should you want to try it. The lovely manager came over to greet us since she knew it was my birthday. She graciously gave us a tour of the kitchen. When they are willing to do that...you know it is a special place! The kitchen was immaculate and everyone working there were moving about in silence...knowing exactly what they needed to do to give their guests the ultimate dining experience. I was in heaven in this setting! Please treat yourself to this experience. Dim sum was $28 a person...not totally out of line for the artistry they served.

• Visited June 2013

Kapoho, Hawaii, United States
“Incredible food, best Asian I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

It was very pricey but once you tasted the food you didn't want to stop eating. We were going to go to Scarpetta the second night but it was so noisy in there we opted to go back to Hakkasan and it was as good the second time. The crispy duck salad was to die for and the crispy noodles with beef and chives was a close second. They remembered us when we went back and gave us two complimentary dishes which were both fabulous. Go there, just don't stay in the hotel unless you are a serious party animal.

Visited June 2013
“great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

i have been to 5 hakkasan restaurants around d world and they are always as spectacular as ever. great value for money!!! its a lovely restaurant for everyone...

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I can still smell the jasmine incense & taste the lemon chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Certain aromas can bring back specific memories...good or bad. I smelled the jasmine incense for the first time and it was immediately intoxicating. It reminded me of a positive experience in NY and I began the evening in "olfactory bliss." Funny how the brain takes involuntary sensory field trips.

At the risk of sounding juvenile, the food was fun! Any negatives were miniscule, and overall, the evening was fantastic...from the appetizers to the wine (Pinot Noir)...to dessert (chocolate fondant). My friend and I enjoyed the background music and we both liked the decor. I can't say that the young, good-looking, fit servers were a downer either. :) I wouldn't choose to be stuck on an island with our waiter, but he did a good job and his opinions were happily heeded. On the way to the elevator, one man said he had sampled lemon chicken all around the world, and theirs was indeed the best (I think there must be some secret special honey or something!). Those of you who are dumpling fans will be very satisfied; as well, the pork ribs were fall-off-the-bone tender and the BBQ sauce was delicious (and whatever the chef did to that sea bass could definitely win an award if it hasn't already). I give it two thumbs up!

• Visited June 2013
Angleton, TX
“a wonderful venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was a guest for dinner hosted by business associates. The food and service were outstanding. The restaurant is beautiful.

Visited June 2013