“Pricey but great food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hakkasan

4441 Collins Ave, Fontainebleau Resort, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Oceanfront)
+1 877-326-7412
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hakkasan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 896 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Oceanfront
Cross street: 44th & Collins
Description: Hakkasan is recognized as the pioneering concept that single-handedly changed the face of Chinese cuisine within the United Kingdom. Since 2003, the Michelin starred London location has set the standard for Chinese cuisine and haute Chinois interior design. Hakkasan at Fontainebleau features traditional Cantonese classics and house specialties reinterpreted for a contemporary, non-conventional palate.
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Pricey but great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Just last week, we were in the London Mayfair branch and we were pleasantly surprised that Miami Beach matched the cuisine across the board. Wine list also expensive so we spent over $150 per head.

Reston, Virginia
“A party for your tasty buds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband and I ate here last week and he is still talking about it! The flavors are really incredible. We started with the Dim Sum which was so tasty - I recommend using the sauces they give you to create your own additional flavor - personally I like to mix the soy with the spicy because it leaves such a great flavor in your mouth. The only thing I would personally change on the Dim Sum is to ask for them to replace the Squid dumpling - only because I cannot wrap my head around Squid - but my husband said it was tasty.

We had the peppered filet mignon and the spicy snapper - it was perfect because both are very different flavors. My husband loved the beef - it was very very tasty and tender. If you are a beef fan, this is the dish for you. The snapper was cooked to perfection and nice and spicy.

Our waitress was very good in advising us that all dishes come out at different times - which we loved having one after the other like that and sharing - and she advised us on the amount to order which was conservative so definitely did not try to inflate the check.

Would most definitely go back in the future!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harrison, NY
“Great sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I'm pregnant so I can't have sushi but my husband did. He loved it. I ordered a crab roll and a veggie roll and both were amazing. The service is great as well

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Didnt like the food, completelly different excperience from the Hakkasan In London. Was hoping for the same kind of food and service, and the only thing that matched the one In London was the expensive check át. The end of the evening. Bad experience...

Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“Ok at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Nothing to write home about. I think mr chow in nearby w hotel is better for Chinese food. Mr chow is more tasty and more stylish.