“Quiet and cozy hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
Stavanger, Norway
“Quiet and cozy hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This is a small hotel, with a cozy and relaxed atmosphere. We got nothing but good service (although communicating with the spanish speaking cleaning ladies was somewhat of a challenge).
Its located at the south end of Ocean drive and there are plenty of restaurants, bars etc. in walking distance. The south beach local bus stops nearby. Still the area was quiet, we slept very well.
The rooms (we had to switch, so we saw two of them) are big enough for two people with a lot of luggage. Comfy beds. The minibar could have been better, it didn't chill our drinks noticeably.
They have a small pool (not for swimming) on the roof. A nice area with sunbeds. Almost never any people here (which we liked). You can order food and drinks to be brought up to you.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We called hotel for some informations,lady name Aniko answered on the phone,we were surprised how helpful and profetional was Aniko.on very nice and pation way she was answering on all our questions.we will definetely choose sence beach house for our next vacation.thank you aniko for all your help.
Natasa

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I went there over Labor Day Weekend for a beachy getaway. Evan, at the Front Desk, was very courteous, and gave us a nice room upgrade. He was extremely helpful with giving us tips on restaurants, night clubs and shopping areas. Our vacation was cut short rather abruptly when I fell ill with severe food poisoning, and dehydration, spent my 1st night there in the ER. However, its important to note that at 1.00am, Aaron at the Front Desk went out of his way to help us by getting us a cab, providing us with a towel, brown paper bags(in case I had to throw up), water and gave directions to the cabby. He also gave us a new room upon our return.
Aniko the next day graciously checked us out, and she was wonderful as well. The hotel did not charge us for 2 nights stay although I checked out at 3.00pm the next day. I regretted not being able to enjoy the hotel with its soothing, tasteful decor, their sumptuous weekend brunch with endless mimosas, and the lovely South beach which was a few steps away from the hotel. They do offer free beach umbrellas/paddle boards/chairs, beach towels in a nice beach tote for a minimal resort fee. I'm definitely going back there when I get a chance for a Miami vacation do-over, and I'm looking forward to spending some quality time at the Beach House.

Room Tip: I loved our room, NO.11 on the 3rd floor, with 2 queen beds, and a partial ocean view. The ocean vie...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
bihac
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything about this hotel was wonderful. Excellent facilities ,great service,cozy rooms well decorated, super comfortable beds.It is in a perfect location.Great staff very friendly,competent and attentive especially a young women named Aniko who serviced me over the phone during my inquire regarding the hotel accommodation. She took the time to answer all of my questions with a great courtesy and knowledge. Great customer service ..Thanks

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved the hotel, localization, staff, room, the pool on the roof. It is close to the night life at Ocean Drive, but very quiet. The restaurant is good too.
Just great, telling all my friends to stay there when in Miami Beach.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are good.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Beckley, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My extended family stayed at Sense Beach House the weekend of August 16,2014 for my son's wedding. We are a variety of ages, cultures, and personalities. All of us were very pleased with the location, the accommodations, the price,and the staff.
All of the staff were very courteous,helpful, and went out of there way to make our stay a very pleasant one.
Evan was especially helpful in helping me with reservations, answering my questions, and going out of his way to be available.
My husband and I will be going to Miami 2 to 3 times a year and we plan to stay at Sense Beach House every time.
Dr .Marcia Khalil

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did not travel to the hotel yes, I'm just planning on it. Called there and the guest services was very helpful, spoke to Aniko about the reservation. She gave a lot of helpful information.
Thank you, I will be there soon!

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Sense Beach House? Share your experiences!