“Great hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   400 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #28 of 201 hotels in Miami Beach
“Great hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I did not travel to the hotel yes, I'm just planning on it. Called there and the guest services was very helpful, spoke to Aniko about the reservation. She gave a lot of helpful information.
Thank you, I will be there soon!

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

378 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed there few days with my girlfriend and had really great time. Hotel is in the nice position in Miami Beach and it is easy to reach everything on foot. Hospitality and dedication of people working there was great. Free beach stuff and amenities were excellent. Thank you for great few days (especially Aniko and others, you were great!). I hope I will come back soon :)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The hospitality and service at Sense Beach House was absolutely amazing! The wait staff and concierges were so attentive and welcoming. They made sure we were enjoying every aspect of our visit. The guest rooms, lounge areas, and restaurant were beautifully appointed, just like a private beach house. I have been to Miami several times, but from now on I will only stay at Sense! It was hard to leave such lovely accommodations. Thank you to everyone at Sense for such a memorable stay!

• Stayed August 2014
Macon, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The location was on point.it was just a few min walk to all the restaurant and activities. The beach is across the street. This was one of the most quiet hotel's in been in a while.You have access to beach towels and chairs and there is not a daily fee for them.you are charge a resort fees of 12.00 a day.but if you like me I call to ask where there's any hidden fees.There is nothing bad to say I love it.

• Stayed July 2014
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location for this hotel is perfect. It is a 2 minute walk to all restaurants and activities on Ocean Drive, and one minute walk to the beach in a more relaxed part. The hotel is in a quiet area but still close to all the action. Be aware of extra daily fees that includes bath towels, chair ++.
Would definetly stay here again. easy to commute to airport and other places in Miami.

Owasso, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Sense Beach House is very comfy, cozy and clean! We celebrated our 25th anniversary starting in Miami before boarding a cruise; Evan and the staff made our stay spectacular!! Thanks so much for everything!!
We will definitely recommend to family and friends!!
The Gordon's
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Room Tip: We had room 18 which offers two separate balconies; one had a partial view of South Beach/ocean.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband I and just returned form an impromptu getaway at Miami Beach yesterday. My husband booked this trip on impulse using a package deal and we were originally going to stay at a different hotel. When we arrived at the other place it was not what we were expecting so we left. At 1am, we were calling around to different local hotels to check pricing and availability. Michelle at the front desk of Sense answered the phone, gave us a rate that was reasonable and quickly checked us in.

First impression was CLEAN! This hotel does not have a speck of dirt or grime any where. It is obvious that the staff takes pride in keeping the hotel clean and tidy. The rooms are spacious and welcoming. We did not have an ocean view, but really it did not matter as the beach is less than a block away. The bar and restaurant are exceptional. Mojitos are great!

Every interaction with the staff was professional and courteous. From the front desk personal to housekeeping.

On the morning of our departure, my husband left his cellphone in the cab on the way to the air port. I called back to the Sense, Michelle answered and was prompt and attentive to my needing the cab company's number. She even went so far as to call them for me and call me back with an update. This was above and beyond.

I recommend the Sense to anyone coming to Miami.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Sense Beach House? Share your experiences!