To be fair, the room we finally ended up in was fine - a bit small, but ok. When we arrived (4pm) we went to the room that we were assigned, via an email from the "Manager." The entry code wasn't valid, so we left 4 voice mails, one on each of the phone numbers that were listed on said email. An hour later, someone at the property management office called us back and gave us a code to get in. The room was filthy - towels and linens piled on the floor, old food in the refrigerator, trash in the waste-cans. A significant water leak was pouring out of the ceiling A/C vent, onto the floor, directly underneath where the murphy bed (the only bed in the room) would fold out. We called the property management office immediately and described the conditions of the room. She apparently wasn't impressed by this, or surprised and simply hung up. A second person called from a different office (one of the other 3 phone numbers we'd left messages with) and was horrified/apologized profusely. She asked us to wait, and called us back about 5 minutes later with a new room number and functioning code. Once we were in our new room, it was ok. The rooms (both that we saw) are small, no in room coffee or complimentary toiletries, etc. At least the room was quiet. Stay at your own risk. Upon your arrival, if your code doesn't work, you may be sitting around waiting for someone to call you back - there is no manager/employee on site. If you've just crawled off of a plane, had no sleep and are hot/sweaty/needing a shower, you may be left sitting in an non-air conditioned hall for a while.
- Also Known As:
- Chic Place At Lincoln Hotel
- Chic Place At Lincoln Hotel Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic Place at Lincoln, located in the heart of South Beach, is considered a boutique residency that makes guests feel like locals. Our residential-style property allows you to experience the South Beach lifestyle and take it for a test drive in a new and trendy way. Conveniently located steps away from South Beach’s famous Lincoln Road, the nine uniquely appointed apartments feature curated art, vanishing mirror TV’s, built in ceiling TV over your bed, built in wall iPod docks, full size European kitchens, impeccably restored vintage furnishing, small washer/dryer, and a most accommodating living area. Free use of W-fi and parking are a great added value. The toothsome owner is plugged into the art and design world, so each of the 9 studio apartments are uniquely decorated with vintage and kitschy furniture, patterned rugs and of course, tons of art from permanent works to rotating, curated exhibits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your ChicPlace at Lincoln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.