Stayed for 3 nights over New Year. The unit has a large lounge, reasonable kitchenette, but very small bed area and a tiny bathroom. The location is great though. We booked through booking.com and after booking were told that there was a $100 cleaning fee to be included. There isn't a manager/owner available on the property but someone is contactable by email/phone if really needed. Would go back if only for the location!
- Also Known As:
- Chic Place At Lincoln Hotel
- Chic Place At Lincoln Hotel Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic Place at Lincoln, located in the heart of South Beach, is considered a boutique residency that makes guests feel like locals. Our residential-style property allows you to experience the South Beach lifestyle and take it for a test drive in a new and trendy way. Conveniently located steps away from South Beach’s famous Lincoln Road, the nine uniquely appointed apartments feature curated art, vanishing mirror TV’s, built in ceiling TV over your bed, built in wall iPod docks, full size European kitchens, impeccably restored vintage furnishing, small washer/dryer, and a most accommodating living area. Free use of W-fi and parking are a great added value. The toothsome owner is plugged into the art and design world, so each of the 9 studio apartments are uniquely decorated with vintage and kitschy furniture, patterned rugs and of course, tons of art from permanent works to rotating, curated exhibits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your ChicPlace at Lincoln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.