“Do yourself a favor and book this place today” 5 of 5 stars

Playa de Oro
751 Meridian Avenue., Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Va Beach
“Do yourself a favor and book this place today”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2009

I stayed here with three of my friends for a girls weekend in Miami Beach. Its about 6 blocks from the beach and clubs and there is a market within walking distance. The high speed internet worked without a hitch. We chose this place because of its location and because it had free parking. I love that it is a converted apartment building in a residential area. I felt like a South Beach resident for a few days. My only complaint is that there was no pool although the beach is within walking distance. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Rio de Janeiro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2009

Its location was very comfortable for my meetings and outdoor dinners. The internet access is better than most of the hotel that I've stayed before. The rooms are in an excelent state.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2009

The best of all is that the hotel was inagurated on december of 2008, that means everything is brand new (specially beds, towels,sheets and toilets !!!!). I have to mention how clean and cozy it is, almost like home . For my family it was perfect because we love to make our meals because of the kids. On every unit you have freezer, microwave,iron, blender , DVD . The next time I'm sure we will be staying at the same place.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Been to Playa de Oro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Playa de Oro

Address: 751 Meridian Avenue., Miami Beach, FL 33139
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Beach
Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Suites
Ranked #2 of 64 Specialty Lodging in Miami Beach
Just remodeled 2 story building in the heart of South Beach. Walking distance to the beach, Washington Ave., Collins Ave., Lincoln Rd. and Ocean Dr. We are known for our detailed attention and personalized service. All our units include kitchen, parking, wi-fi and change of towels. Supermarkets, restaurants and shopping malls around the corner. Don't miss this great opportunity and stay with us. You won't regret it. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa de Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Playa De Oro Hotel Miami Beach

If you own or manage Playa de Oro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.