“Do yourself a favor and book this place today” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Playa de Oro

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Miami Beach
Playa de Oro
751 Meridian Avenue., Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Va Beach
“Do yourself a favor and book this place today”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2009

I stayed here with three of my friends for a girls weekend in Miami Beach. Its about 6 blocks from the beach and clubs and there is a market within walking distance. The high speed internet worked without a hitch. We chose this place because of its location and because it had free parking. I love that it is a converted apartment building in a residential area. I felt like a South Beach resident for a few days. My only complaint is that there was no pool although the beach is within walking distance. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Rio de Janeiro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2009

Its location was very comfortable for my meetings and outdoor dinners. The internet access is better than most of the hotel that I've stayed before. The rooms are in an excelent state.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2009

The best of all is that the hotel was inagurated on december of 2008, that means everything is brand new (specially beds, towels,sheets and toilets !!!!). I have to mention how clean and cozy it is, almost like home . For my family it was perfect because we love to make our meals because of the kids. On every unit you have freezer, microwave,iron, blender , DVD . The next time I'm sure we will be staying at the same place.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Been to Playa de Oro? Share your experiences!