“PERFECT!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Playa de Oro

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Miami Beach
Playa de Oro
751 Meridian Avenue., Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Malaga, Spain
“PERFECT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Just returned from our stay at 751 Meridian and i must say that it is a perfect place to stay in Miami. Location was perfect, apartment was extremely clean, brand new kitchen and bathroom and parking was also included( Apartments' photos are 100% real). I will come back for sure. Thanks Andrea for all her help.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Paris
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

A relative recommended this apartment hotel in South Beach at the corner of Meridian and 8th st. We stayed 6 nights mid january in suite #1 in the ground floor. Everything was as expected or even better. The great thing is that you get a FREE parking space assigned to your suite or room. A must in parking restricted South Beach, even if Lincoln street, its cafés, restaurants and shops are only 8 streets away.
The kitchen is up to date with the best equipment and the shower room offers you all the linen you may need during your stay. There is plenty of room as our suite area is of more than 600 sqft (60 sqm if you are metric).
A place we strongly recommend in the hearth of sunny Miami. We plan already to reserve here again next winter

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Playa de Oro! It is in the heart of south beach and easy to walk to many fantastic restaurants, as well as the beach. I stayed for 4 weeks, so it was important for me to feel completely at home and comfortable, which is easy to do because the studio is well equipped with a full kitchenette including stove, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, plates/utensils, etc. as well as large closet with iron/iron board. The weekly cleaning service was immaculate and definitely added to my comfort. I am also a young, single, female so it was important that I felt safe. The property is gated and kept secure with keys and codes that only the residents and staff know. My studio was also double locked on the second floor, which added to the feeling of safety. All in all, I would highly recommend staying at Playa de Oro.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2010

I was a little skeptical about everyting at first becuase me nor my husband had ever been to Miami. All the reviews I read about hotel accomendations weren't that good even at hotels that are suppose to be good quality hotels. But our first impression when we walked into our studio apartment was very good. The linens and towels were freshly washed. The room was very clean and our 5 day stay was comfortable and affordable. Andrea and her staff was very professional and courteous. Thank you we had an awesome time!! Everything was in walking distance we did not rent a car.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Va Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2009

I stayed here with three of my friends for a girls weekend in Miami Beach. Its about 6 blocks from the beach and clubs and there is a market within walking distance. The high speed internet worked without a hitch. We chose this place because of its location and because it had free parking. I love that it is a converted apartment building in a residential area. I felt like a South Beach resident for a few days. My only complaint is that there was no pool although the beach is within walking distance. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
Rio de Janeiro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2009

Its location was very comfortable for my meetings and outdoor dinners. The internet access is better than most of the hotel that I've stayed before. The rooms are in an excelent state.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2009

The best of all is that the hotel was inagurated on december of 2008, that means everything is brand new (specially beds, towels,sheets and toilets !!!!). I have to mention how clean and cozy it is, almost like home . For my family it was perfect because we love to make our meals because of the kids. On every unit you have freezer, microwave,iron, blender , DVD . The next time I'm sure we will be staying at the same place.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Been to Playa de Oro? Share your experiences!