“Give it a try you won't regret” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BLT Steak Miami

BLT Steak Miami
1440 Ocean Dr, The Betsy Hotel, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)
+1 305-673-0044
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
BLT Steak Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 984 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: 14th Street
Description: Executive Chef Laurent Tourondel brings the celebrated flavors of BLT Steak to South Beach. Located in the newly remodeled Betsy Hotel, BLT Steak showcases Tourondel's signature warm popovers and specially selected Wagyu, Kobe and Certified Angus Beef. In addition to seasonal blackboard specials, the menu also offers fresh fish including Sauteed Dover Sole and Tuna Tartare with avocado and soy-lime dressing. Amidst the bustling atmosphere of South Beach, guests at BLT Steak can enjoy a meal al fresco on the restaurant's 80-seat patio perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, providing picturesque views of the Atlantic Ocean and a one-of-a-kind BLT experience.
Kerrville, Texas
“Give it a try you won't regret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

It is located on Ocean Drive in South Beach Miami. We loved the atmosphere as well as the food, wine and the service. We went there twice during our holiday for dinner and I heard that they also serve delicious breakfast but did not have a chance.

1 Thank BrookeB69

Lake Stevens, Washington
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I'd read the reviews on trip advisor before I went and I was very happy with my choice. It was excellent. Service was very good, food was delicious. I can't say it is cheap but it was worth it!

2 Thank YvetteAustin
LEWISVILLE
“Just perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We were staying at Betsy Ross Hotel and we liked the look of the restaurant just at the lobby of the hotel. It was perfect and the food was delicious. We also had breakfast although the options were limited they were delicious.

3 Thank Bruce A
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Food was great and our server Scott was exceptiona. The atmosphere was cozy and inviting and the whole staff was kind and friendly

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best service I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Dining at this restaurant was the best experience I've had! Scott maclellan was perfect in every aspect. The food would make me come back but the service is actually making me excited to come back! Scott was perfect! The manager was extremely nice and I loved the hospitality. You'll definitely seeing us back soon.

1 Thank Cnicometo