“Amazing steak house in plantation styled hotel right on Collins avenue” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BLT Steak Miami

BLT Steak Miami
1440 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Flamingo / Lummus)
(305) 673-0044
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
BLT Steak Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 871 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Cross street: 14th Street
Description: Executive Chef Laurent Tourondel brings the celebrated flavors of BLT Steak to South Beach. Located in the newly remodeled Betsy Hotel, BLT Steak showcases Tourondel's signature warm popovers and specially selected Wagyu, Kobe and Certified Angus Beef. In addition to seasonal blackboard specials, the menu also offers fresh fish including Sauteed Dover Sole and Tuna Tartare with avocado and soy-lime dressing. Amidst the bustling atmosphere of South Beach, guests at BLT Steak can enjoy a meal al fresco on the restaurant's 80-seat patio perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, providing picturesque views of the Atlantic Ocean and a one-of-a-kind BLT experience.
Tanya0810
“Amazing steak house in plantation styled hotel right on Collins avenue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great ambiance inside the hotel while we waited for our table. We were lucky to find a spot for 2 on the terrace of the restaurant. Great people watching spot right on Collins.
Service was excellent. Wine list and recommendations were great. As my husband said, he likes a place were you give a price range for good wine and they offer you something amazing at a lower price that what you were willing to pay: Round Pond Cabernet.
The steaks were superb. Must have is the baked potato with truffle oil as side dish.
Go late and stay behind for a drink on the veranda or bar.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
ny
“Surprisingly mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Location is great, decor lovely and recommendations were strong so we went for lunch...my husband's chicken panini was very average, the service was less than spectacular, and my salad was generic and could have been swapped for a mall-version of Cheescake Factory - minus the flavor and big portions. Highly unimpressive meal. I wouldn't recommend BLT Steak despite expecting I would love it! And although the tables are on the beach and a certain degree of nature is expected, I would have expected them to remove/clean all the seats with bird crap on them...watch your seat before you sit outside!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

This place is cemented in my plans every time I'm in South Beach. I visit for the Winter Music Conference every March and somewhere in my diary has to be added for my trip to the Betsy for the $29 sublime lobster Cobb salad.

Sat outside watching the sights on Ocean Drive eating amazing food is something I look forward to most before my trip.

I'll be coming here every year at least once or twice during my week.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Superb Service, Delicious Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Just Perfect. One of the best steaks I've ever had. Service was nice, but the lady that served us was too serious...not American style, but I was there for the steak, so no regrets about that. No comments needed. Just go and try it.

• Visited February 2013
Toms River, New Jersey
“Best steak ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

You MUST order the tuna tacos. They are perfect in every way. The filet mignon steak was best I ever had. Note: I am in no way a steak connoisseur but it was simply delicious. Jalapeño mashed potatoes were my favorite side dish. Dinner was def expensive but we are in SoBe. I would go back anytime.