“Good food in a small restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 862 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
“Good food in a small restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Located a bit off the beaten track, this restaurant serves very good indonisian inpired food. You can choose between sampler plates or regular plates. Restaurant is inside only and small, getting a reservation might be a good idea.

Visited March 2014

New York City, New York
“"Amazing Indonesian Food"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was there with my sons and other two friends on March 29/2014, the atmosphere inside is nice. More importantly, the food was excellent. We ordered food a la carte so that we could all try different things. We had chicken, beef, and shrimps dishes, which were all very good. The server was fast and extremely knowledgeable about the menu. Very good beer and wine selection as well.

• Visited March 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
“Genuine Delicious Indonesian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Having misspent part of my youth in Indonesia and traveling there frequently since, I have an idea of what good Indonesian food tastes like. In addition, I have taken real Indonesian friends there. Believe me, this is the real deal. My wife and I go there often with friends to introduce them to this wonderful cuisine. We have never failed to impress them. Furthermore, they bring their friends back to expose them to what they've experienced. Hence, the high rating that this off-the-beaten-track establishment has earned. Go there. You won't regret it. Tuan Besar.

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Simply Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I visited Miami last week and this places was recommended to me by a local. The food was really tasty and very well presented. The place is very friendly and the service was excellent. The owners were very welcoming. I definitely recommend this place for a classy night out in Miami Beach!!!

• Visited March 2014
Southern California
“I look forward to enjoying the Rijsttafel menu on each visit to Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

It's my third visit in as many years, and I look forward to my next visit to Miami and dining here again! Love it! Love the food, the intimate atmosphere, how well Peter oversees things, never letting my wine glass be empty or having excess empty plates on the table. MUST have one of the Rijsttafels...We chose the Sumatra for two, which included about 15 small dishes of chicken, seafood, vegetables and meats, $28pp, an excellent value. Having traveled to Indonesia, I enjoy this style of food and the Dutch slant, everything's so tasty...and so much variety. Plus reasonably priced nice wines! It's a small place, so make reservations in advance, and they're closed Sundays & Mondays!

• Visited December 2013