“Good food in a small restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 843 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
“Good food in a small restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Located a bit off the beaten track, this restaurant serves very good indonisian inpired food. You can choose between sampler plates or regular plates. Restaurant is inside only and small, getting a reservation might be a good idea.

Visited March 2014

“"Amazing Indonesian Food"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was there with my sons and other two friends on March 29/2014, the atmosphere inside is nice. More importantly, the food was excellent. We ordered food a la carte so that we could all try different things. We had chicken, beef, and shrimps dishes, which were all very good. The server was fast and extremely knowledgeable about the menu. Very good beer and wine selection as well.

• Visited March 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
“Genuine Delicious Indonesian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Having misspent part of my youth in Indonesia and traveling there frequently since, I have an idea of what good Indonesian food tastes like. In addition, I have taken real Indonesian friends there. Believe me, this is the real deal. My wife and I go there often with friends to introduce them to this wonderful cuisine. We have never failed to impress them. Furthermore, they bring their friends back to expose them to what they've experienced. Hence, the high rating that this off-the-beaten-track establishment has earned. Go there. You won't regret it. Tuan Besar.

• Visited February 2014
“Simply Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I visited Miami last week and this places was recommended to me by a local. The food was really tasty and very well presented. The place is very friendly and the service was excellent. The owners were very welcoming. I definitely recommend this place for a classy night out in Miami Beach!!!

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Great service & wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

The staff were so friendly and knowledgeable, Gianni the owner was fantastic. Foods was superbly cooked by Sandra the chef - succulent and very tasty. Altogether a thoroughly enjoyable that I recommend to everyone. We will definitely see you again on our next trip, thank you so much !