“"Amazing Indonesian Food"” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
“"Amazing Indonesian Food"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was there with my sons and other two friends on March 29/2014, the atmosphere inside is nice. More importantly, the food was excellent. We ordered food a la carte so that we could all try different things. We had chicken, beef, and shrimps dishes, which were all very good. The server was fast and extremely knowledgeable about the menu. Very good beer and wine selection as well.

• Visited March 2014

89% Recommend
Miami Beach, Florida
“Genuine Delicious Indonesian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Having misspent part of my youth in Indonesia and traveling there frequently since, I have an idea of what good Indonesian food tastes like. In addition, I have taken real Indonesian friends there. Believe me, this is the real deal. My wife and I go there often with friends to introduce them to this wonderful cuisine. We have never failed to impress them. Furthermore, they bring their friends back to expose them to what they've experienced. Hence, the high rating that this off-the-beaten-track establishment has earned. Go there. You won't regret it. Tuan Besar.

• Visited February 2014
“Simply Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I visited Miami last week and this places was recommended to me by a local. The food was really tasty and very well presented. The place is very friendly and the service was excellent. The owners were very welcoming. I definitely recommend this place for a classy night out in Miami Beach!!!

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Great service & wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

The staff were so friendly and knowledgeable, Gianni the owner was fantastic. Foods was superbly cooked by Sandra the chef - succulent and very tasty. Altogether a thoroughly enjoyable that I recommend to everyone. We will definitely see you again on our next trip, thank you so much !

roma
“excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

so far we was a little bit curious about this restaurant, so many nice review.....
we completely understand why it is so difficult to find a table at Indomania, the food is amazing, the atmosphere is perfect, the service is more than great.....
the flavour of the food is delicious, i seriously suggest this place you have to try this food experience
very good