“"Amazing Indonesian Food"” 5 of 5 stars

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Amazing Indonesian Food"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was there with my sons and other two friends on March 29/2014, the atmosphere inside is nice. More importantly, the food was excellent. We ordered food a la carte so that we could all try different things. We had chicken, beef, and shrimps dishes, which were all very good. The server was fast and extremely knowledgeable about the menu. Very good beer and wine selection as well.

• Visited March 2014

Miami Beach, Florida
“Genuine Delicious Indonesian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Having misspent part of my youth in Indonesia and traveling there frequently since, I have an idea of what good Indonesian food tastes like. In addition, I have taken real Indonesian friends there. Believe me, this is the real deal. My wife and I go there often with friends to introduce them to this wonderful cuisine. We have never failed to impress them. Furthermore, they bring their friends back to expose them to what they've experienced. Hence, the high rating that this off-the-beaten-track establishment has earned. Go there. You won't regret it. Tuan Besar.

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Simply Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I visited Miami last week and this places was recommended to me by a local. The food was really tasty and very well presented. The place is very friendly and the service was excellent. The owners were very welcoming. I definitely recommend this place for a classy night out in Miami Beach!!!

• Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“EXOTIC DELIGHTS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

In a quiet side street of South Beach,Indomania lets you travel to the Far East when you try any of the menus offered.The presentation of each dish that are part of the menu,the combination of exotic textures,flavours and aromas will transport you and your guests to the shores of exotic countries of the Far East without having to travel further then Miami Beach.
To all that, one should add the gracious attention and knowledge of the serving staff as well as the warmth,old world,charm and politness of the owner who makes sure that one is having a wonderful experience.
For years,in each of our February stay in South Beach we make sure not ever to miss dinner at Indomania.Go head do the same,you won't regreat it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southern California
“I look forward to enjoying the Rijsttafel menu on each visit to Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

It's my third visit in as many years, and I look forward to my next visit to Miami and dining here again! Love it! Love the food, the intimate atmosphere, how well Peter oversees things, never letting my wine glass be empty or having excess empty plates on the table. MUST have one of the Rijsttafels...We chose the Sumatra for two, which included about 15 small dishes of chicken, seafood, vegetables and meats, $28pp, an excellent value. Having traveled to Indonesia, I enjoy this style of food and the Dutch slant, everything's so tasty...and so much variety. Plus reasonably priced nice wines! It's a small place, so make reservations in advance, and they're closed Sundays & Mondays!

• Visited December 2013