Impossible to love or hate this hotel because there are top pros and top cons.
- the location right at the beach and walking distance to Art Deco and Lincoln Road.
- the low price, considering the location
- friendly and helpful staff, as well at reception and cleaning ladies
- dirty. Don't take a close look at the bathroom or the carpets in the room.
- worn out. A complete redo is urgently required.
- no fridge in the rooms
- not sure if the lift is really safe enough...
Make sure you get a room ocean front with balcony. Because of the view, they are much better than the ones on the side.
Something very strange happens here at night: The neighbouring hotel, The Setai plays absurd nonsense meditation music from sunset to sunrise, with the effect that when you leave the door to the balcony open at night (for those who love to sleep hearing the ocean), you might not find any sleep as the music is louder than the ocean when there is a storm.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Days Inn
- Days Inn South Beach
- Miami South Beach Days Inn
- Hotel Days Inn South Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.