“Very well attended.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach

You added Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach to your Saves list
Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 21st Street at Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Formerly Days Inn South Beach)   |
Ranked #170 of 204 Hotels in Miami Beach
Baltimore, Maryland
“Very well attended.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was having a small issue with my room and I was hesitant to ask for assistance due to being mistreated at other hotels but I was assisted by a lovely young lady named Judith I believe if my mind serves me right. Who was very sweet and changed my room to a better suite. This hotel has to be the best option for the price and the view. I definitely got my moneys' worth.

Room Tip: Speak to Judith.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review. We were so happy to hear that Judith was able to assist you and you liked the room she moved you to. Please contact us directly when you want to return here and we will be happy to upgrade you. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My Fiancé and I wanted a quiet place by the beach to spend the weekend. We choose Seagull, it was very affordable and the location to die for. It's right at the beach. A very nice young lady checked us in, her name was Judith I believe. She was very sweet and went the extra mile to make our stay comfortable which was greatly appreciated. We will definitely come back for another weekend getaway and sure hope to see ms. Judith again.

• Stayed April 2013
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with your stay and we will forward your kind words on to Judith. We look forward to seeing you again for your next weekend getaway. Please contact us direct we will be happy to upgrade you!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

As i was looking for a hotel to stay for my vacation for my anniversay. I notified the lovely reservation agent Shanna, we were on our honeymoon and she gave us a complemetary upgrade. Not to mention her outstanding phone etiquette skills! When i arrived to the hotel i was checked in by Gaby and she was very sweet and helpfull. I was very impressed with the the hotel based on the reviews i read. Yes it is an older hotel, its a a great price for the location. I did have one issue, but the front desk agent Diana had it quickly resolved. If you are coming here for a vacation on a budget, this is the spot for you!!

• Stayed May 2013
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Seagull Hotel. We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the kind words and we will let everyone know that they made your stay enjoyable for your anniversary. We look forward to having you celebrate your next anniversary with us please contact Shanna directly again and she will be very happy to upgrade you once again.
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This hotel could really be something if the staff wasn't so rude and with simple updating like better quality towels, updated head boards, new carpet, new tub's sink's and fixtures. I stayed at this hotel in december of 2011 and 2012 the last time I stayed there me and my friends all got sick from black mold. No parking, lazy staff, housekeeping is a joke!

Room Tip: ask for a balcony! Don't let them push you around, let them know you will leave reviews
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We were very sorry to hear that you were disappointed on your third trip here. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we let you down and we do take your concerns to heart. I am happy to tell you that we will be renovating this year so I am very confident that if youdo decide to give us another chance next year you will find a huge improvement and we will once again be your hotel to stay at in South Beach.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

During my stay at the seagull hotel I received excellent customer service from the staff and the one person who stood out was a young lady at the front desk by the name of Diana M., she was very courteous and helpful in making me and my family happy in getting us the the room we wanted. The hotel is very clean and a great atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this hotel. I will also return next time because of the positive attitude and leadership Diana M. shows. Once again enjoyed my stay in the seagull hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Seagull Hotel. I was so happy to hear that Diana stood out and gave you excellent customer service we certainly like to hear that and we will pass on your encouraging words to her. We look forward to seeing you again soon please contact us directly and we will be more than happy to upgrade you on your next stay with us here.
Miami Shores, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Perfect price for a beachside hotel. My room had a balcony with a partial view to the ocean and couldn't be more lovely! The staff are all very friendly and nice and understanding. Diana From the front desk made sure we got a great room to prove the reviews wrong and she was successful! The rooms are nice and yes they are clean!! the housekeeping staff try hard to give you what you need. The buffet in the morning is also great. I will come back to this hotel next Memorial Day weekend !! Enjoyed my stay at the seagull ! :)

• Stayed May 2013
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and Diana made sure you got a great room. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

To start ,the homeless live next door, your at the end of the strip so, its a long walk. Don't pay for oceanfront rooms because they have no ocean front rooms and will not give you your money back! When walking to your rooms it look like the homeless should stay there for FREE, elevators work sometimes, bugs!!! Bad customer service!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

• Stayed May 2013
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, however we are very confused by your comments as we have 30 oceanfront rooms with balconies and direct view of the ocean as well as 20 oceanview rooms with balconies which have a a partial view of the ocean, so if you had reserved an oceanfront room you would have received it. I apologize for any other inconvenience you encountered if you stayed here.

Been to Seagull Hotel Miami South Beach? Share your experiences!