“I was here when i was a little Kid” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #102 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Moscow, Russia
“I was here when i was a little Kid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

It was normal. Clean Rooms, good service and friendly workers of Hotel. Swimming pool. And i remember, that it was cheap. I recommend this Hotel for Tourists who want to live in Cheap Hotel.
I think that this only one Sheraton Hotel cheap in Florida

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I would give this resort 5stars but the Room Service was horrible. We called for a refund but they forced us with a credit we ate it the second night and it was worst. It also seems like the hotel did not communicate with each other well as far as when we made request. Overall Great property nice deep pool nice jacuzzi. We had a great balcony view! Also there is not much to walk to near the hotel no fast food or stores.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Mendenhall, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

For us, this was exactly what we wanted. A beachfront hotel that wasn't in the middle of the South Beach scene. Very pretty lobby with marble floors that can be slippery after being in the rain or out at the pool - take care walking! Check in was a breeze. No line and it was well staffed with very friendly people. It is obvious that this was an older property and one of the original Miami Beach hotels that has been renovated. The construction is older with narrow hallways, low ceilings and rooms on the smaller side. However, we got lucky and scored this room from a Hotwire secret deal for a very reasonable price. We enjoyed the long boardwalk between the hotel and beach. The pool and hot tub were very nice. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was updated. We parked in the city garage just over the bridge about a half mile away and saved about $25 vs. the valet parking. If you get an east facing room, you have an oceanview. We faced west and enjoyed our last beautiful florida sunset.

Room Tip: Rooms to the east are oceanfront, we got a western facing room and saw a beautiful sunset. 8th floo...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I really liked this hotel. The staff was great, the room was nice, TV was huge. We basically got into our room, changed into swimsuits, and hit the beach. The hotel is right on the beach. The boardwalk was really nice after sunset. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Montevideo, Uruguay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I personally loved this hotel. We got there at night and asked for an upgrade to an oceanview room (paid, of course),and they processed it. The view was simply AMAZING, I wish we had booked it in advance to save some time checking in.

The hotel in itself is amazing,beautiful rooms and varied breakfast options. Dinner is kind of expensive (100USD for 3 people), but they served it veeeery fast (I waited up to 50 mins in the hotel right next to this one). Very safe and overall very recommened! I´m going back this year, the experience was awesome :)

Room Tip: Book an oceanview room. They are simply spectacular!
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed May 2 & forgot a new expensive jumpsuit that I loved. I left it hanging on the towel hook on the bathroom door. I might not have forgotten it if the house keeper hadn't pressuered us to leave a half an hour before checkout. I realized I left it the following day. I called the front desk to ask them to hold it for me to pick up that afternoon. I was told it was not turned in. I asked to talk with a manager, he said he would look for it & call me back. I never heard back from him. My husband called the next day & he was told they didn't find it. I stay at Sheraton's all the time & I think I will be looking for a new hotel chain from now on. This was an expensive room by itself NOT including the cost of my jumpsuit.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
River Falls, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Let me start off by saying I still like this hotel and the fact that it is not a behemoth hotel filled with loud partying college co-eds. I appreciate the smaller size and art deco decor of this historic hotel. I really like the simplicity of this hotel and the location to the beach. That being said, we did have some disappointments on this visit that I hadn't expected so I offer constructive criticism in the hopes some things may be addressed and that we can continue to consider this our MB home away from home.

First off, the SPG program. We were enrolled in the program by this hotel on our last visit and we were awarded points from our hotel dining/bar purchases. So this time when we checked in I gave my SPG info but was told because we booked thru travel agent (as we did last year) we wouldn't earn points from our 4 night stay. I understand rules are rules. But I don't like jumping thru such hoops when it comes to my vacation travel and/or not being able to book thru my agent so I doubt I will be using the SPG program much going forward. I have no idea if I was awarded points from my meals/drinks this time and I'm not very motivated to pursue it now.

We were also a bit disappointed with the room we had this time. Granted the view was amazing as was having a balcony. That being said, the rooms on this side don't seem in as good condition as bayview and could use some upgrades--the balcony door and lock were a little flimsy, had to fiddle with door to get it latched. We did pay more for the upgrade and while the view was totally worth paying for, the condition of the room should not be forgotten . I think I saw a sign that hotel is currently being remodeled? Maybe ours was a room not yet remodeled?

However, what struck us more this time is the seeming downgrade in services offered. Our room wasn't ready when we got to hotel, which is understandable. But the restaurant was also unwilling to bill our lunch to the room even though front desk said they could. We really enjoyed having our breakfast poolside last year, enjoying the wonderful weather. But this time we were told no--can't have breakfast outside. It may seem like a minor point, but after passing another cold winter, all we want to do on vacay is be outside. So losing al fresco dining for breakfast was a bummer and as a result we went elsewhere for breakfasts. Also, the poolside bar stopped serving at 5pm on a Saturday. We haven't used the poolside bar much but were shocked it would close so early on a weekend. Or any night really. We were also struck at how the dirty dishes and towels were left on abandoned tables/chairs in pool area and dishes/pizza boxes in hallways near our room for hours even when no guests were present. They were there when we went out at 7pm and still there when we came back at midnight.

Also, we did have to ask cleaning staff to provide us new towels and freshen our room on the 3rd day of our stay. I made sure the 'do not disturb' sign was not on the door so someone would take care of our room but they never did. Not a huge deal, they quickly took care of it when I asked. Maybe the flip side of the do not disturb sign could say something like 'please service my room' ...?

The positive I will say is that most staff was friendly. In particular, the security guard who greeted me every morning when I went out to run was always very pleasant. One of the gals who worked the dining area/bar was nice and seemed to be working very hard. The bartender gave a great restaurant recommendation to us.The waiter who served us lunch/dinner on 2 occasions was very pleasant and professional. And several of the room cleaning staff were pleasant and said hello.

None of these were major problems and we still very much enjoyed our vacation, but when added up, it all felt like a downgrade of service/quality from last year.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
mamidon, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your stay experience. We love constructive criticism.
While Starwood Hotels values its travel agent partners…they’d still prefer that you book through them…and they’ll reward you for doing so. Starwood also has a “best rate guarantee” and so you’re certain to always get the best rate from Starwood…as well as SPG points. The locks on the balcony doors can be a bit stubborn. Being under constant assault by salty ocean winds wreaks havoc on everything. Things rust and warp, rot and crumble. It’s a constant battle with Mother Nature.The building was just renovated to the tune of twelve million dollars. That being said there is no excuse for your room feeling worn or for the condition of the pool area. We can’t explain what happened on that occasion but clearly we failed you and we’re sorry. Dining al fresco is in the process of expansion. We’re sorry that it wasn’t available while you were here…but it will return; even bigger and better. Miami Beach is famous for being ultra-hip…but not for being warm and friendly. Our goal at the Four Points Miami Beach is to change that. We’re pleased that you noticed.

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach? Share your experiences!