The hotel is very nice in general the lobby is well maintained and the beach is amazing.
If you don't have a car it is almost impossible to move around walking, you need taxi or other means to go to the interesting places even in Miami beach. The rooms are spacious but in need of renovation, the door to the balcony was falling apart and there are no USB charging ports (a must nowadays), there is no mini fridge, and the faucet was leaking.
Due to the hotels around and the bars, the room gets a lot of noise.
The great thmbs up for this hotel are, free bottled water, free wifi and price/benefit ratio (everything in Miami beach is very expensive).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach. We've kept the historical charm and protected Miami Modern exterior of the building in tact while we've updated the interiors for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- 4 Points By Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Sheraton Miami Beach
- Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Four Points
- Miami Beach Sheraton