If you are visiting from a 3rd world country you may be satisfied, otherwise likely not. I saw the maid cleaning the room down the hall by the elevator and was amazed to see her spray furniture polish - yes furniture polish in the air before she closed the door to complete cleaning a room as an apparent air freshener. I guess that explained the smell in my room.
The door itself was flimsy and hollow and my key card failed at 11:20pm so I could not get into it (apparently maintenance left at 11:30pm). Took 3 trips to the desk with no luck until they found a master key to unlock the room, after 25 minutes wasted.
I was actually booked for 3 nights but canceled after 1 and moved to another hotel the remaining 2 nights. The location is also in a so-so area of declining quality hotels.
The common areas look much better than the rooms, which need immediate gut renovation, but I left before I could observe more.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Four Points Sheraton Miami Beach
- Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Miami Beach
- Four Points Sheraton Miami
- Miami Beach Four Points
- Miami Beach Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach. We've kept the historical charm and protected Miami Modern exterior of the building in tact while we've updated the interiors for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.