1. Lobby is nice. Seems recently updated.
2. Staff is ok but could use better training.
3. Beach is good. However, a beach umbrella or chaise lounge is $15. Expensive!
3. Room - despite a paid upgrade to get ocean view and a balcony, the room is old, tired and needs updating. Most metal fixtures are rusted. Bed is not comfortable, as advertised. There is construction on the floor above and they still sold a room immediately beneath; consequently, construction noise starts very early. Housekeeping starts early and there is no respect for guests on vacation; staff is very noisy. Not good for a vacation.
4. Restaurant - only had breakfast. $14 for buffet. Quality of food is mediocre, service is good.
5. Other - There is no mini fridge in the rooms; if one is needed, a $5 p/day will be charged. The gift shop charges horrendous prices for soft drinks and water.
6. Parking - Unbelievably expensive!!! $31.50 per night and there is no self-parking permitted. It takes 10+ minutes to get the car and 20 if the attendants are out to lunch or dinner.
Overall, overly rated and a poor value for money. I will never again stay at this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach. We've kept the historical charm and protected Miami Modern exterior of the building in tact while we've updated the interiors for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Four Points Sheraton Miami Beach
- Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Four Points
- Miami Beach Sheraton