You are not paying top dollar so compared to the glitz of more expensive beachside hotels this might fall a little short but it's well located and excellent value.
Facilities good, staff very helpful and it should at least meet, or more probably exceed, your expections.
Three (minor) issues - first you have to pay to use sun loungers on the beach - surprising, second the price of parking at $27 was a lot higher than we remembered - but it is Miami Beach ater all, and third a couple of adjacent hotels supplied beach toys for kids -a nice additional service for Four Points perhaps)
Only downside - limited eating opportunities within walking distance of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach. We've kept the historical charm and protected Miami Modern exterior of the building in tact while we've updated the interiors for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Starwood and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- 4 Points By Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Sheraton Miami Beach
- Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Four Points
- Miami Beach Sheraton