This hotel is located right on the beachfront in Miami. There is also a boardwalk where one can walk or jog up and down the entire beach area without having to deal with the sand. It allows you to go from hotel to hotel or all the way to South Beach without having to walk on the streets. As far as location goes, this is hard to beat. But make no mistake, this hotel is old and worn out. Was told the hotel had an entire renovation in 2011. I would have a hard time believing that as this hotel needs a total renovation now. The gym is a waste of time and has little to nothing for exercising. The pool is very nice though and leads to the beach area and boardwalk. Hotel restaurant is very good.
But the hotel is functional, on the beach and priced decently. A great place to stay if you want to save some cash as the really nice places on the beach are pricey.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Miami Beach
- Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Miami Beach
- Four Points Sheraton Miami
- Miami Beach Four Points
- Miami Beach Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach. We've kept the historical charm and protected Miami Modern exterior of the building in tact while we've updated the interiors for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.