“cute, and clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lily Leon Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Miami Beach
Lily Leon Hotel
Save Saved
You added Lily Leon Hotel to your Saves list
835-841 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #183 of 201 hotels in Miami Beach
Stuart, Florida
“cute, and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

very good value, great location, a quaint and charming place to stay. I actually booked at another hotel nearby that was overfilled, and they put us at the Lily, and it was very nice

Room Tip: book online early
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

Stayed here during March 2006, booked a room online for 6 girls, when we got there the room we were given was not the room we booked, way to small for six girls and luggage. However after bringing this to the attention of the manager of the hotel she was very accomodating and upgraded us to the pent house suite at no extra charge, they actually gave us a discount for the trouble. The hotel is in a great location close to the beach, restaurants and shopping. The only complaint I have is that they charged are credit card $100 for use of the mini bar fridge which we never touched it was empty when we got to the room, since the charge was made when we got back home trying to contact the manager and have the situation resolved did not happen. So check the fridge when you get there and tell front desk right away if its empty. Other then that the hotel and staff were great.....

• Stayed March 2006, traveled with friends
Fresno, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

The hotel is in a great location. The rooms were cleaned daily but somehow, they seemed a little dirty still. The rooms were really decorated nicely but were extremely small. It would be a good place for singles or couples but not families.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
toscana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2009

AVOID! We stopped for two salads...after one hour they were not ready! We wanted to leave and we were asked to pay $ 8 for one coke. Waiter rude and impolite. Menus dirthy and stikky...is it enough?

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2007

We just got back today from staying the long weekend there 4/20-4/23. First of all, after reading all reviews for southbeachgroup (owners of this hotel and others), and after experiencing them first hand, i will never stay with them again and will highly discourage any of my friends or family to stay there unless they have no other choice and will not be taking anything other than the clothes they're in. The room was ghettofabulous. banged up doors with no indoor safety lock so anyone could easily break in. We saw a roach! The shower curtain was moldy. The sink was too far from the faucet so water splashed onto you even if you only turned it on a little. There was broken glass left on the floor that at least two girls got cut with. Oh it was just gross. They did not clean our hotel room the entire four day stay (we were a bit relieved b/c we heard staff steals from hotel guests). There was a shady drug dealer that hung out at the entrance/exit AT ALL TIMES and observed all of our ins and outs. There were nosy people who hung out at the bar downstairs who asked us of our plans each night we left. I had to be clever and say some girls are not coming out and decided to stay in just so they'd think there was people in there and not break in... staying here for a cheap price was totalyl not worth sacrificing comfort and peace of mind regarding our safety and our valuables safety in the room. i honestly wonder how this hotel chain can get away with such conditions!

Stayed April 2007
paris
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2007

Most of the places seem ok when nothing goes wrong. But when there are problems, the place shows its true colors. Lily Leon is no exception. Couple of things:
- The phone in the room never worked
- We never got hot water

This was still understandable. We didn't make a big deal out of it. The worst part is - THE HOTEL CHARGED ME TWICE FOR MY STAY. Once through the reservation that I had made before reservation and once at the time of checkout. I am trying to get in touch with these guys for over a week and they are extremely unresponsive. The accounting department never answers the phone; they don't show the courtesy of returning the calls; the front desk says that they cannot do anything about it. SO - BEWARE FOLKS - MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR HOTEL BILLS - AND THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU BOOK A ROOM AT THIS HOTEL.

Stayed January 2007
North Brunswick, NJ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2006

I received an e-mail informing me about a special at this hotel. If you booked and paid for one night, you would get two for free. I immediately booked it without checking here first.

All seemed OK at first sight. I was upgraded to a suite. It was terriffic until I realized it overlooked the garbage dumpsters. Each morning I was awoken to the sound of the trucks that empty them. Whatever construction was going on was non-stop. I wanted to pull my hair out of my head!

The bottom of the shower curtain was covered in mold. I am not sure how that could happen since the water pressure was nill. Also, the hot water lasted no more than 5 minutes. For two days, I took the fastest showers of my life! I could not stand one more free day. I tried to check out early and go home. Of course, checking out wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. There was a hand written note on the front desk saying that someone would be there eventually. It is very sad when free is too much to pay for a hotel!

• Liked — Near beach and shopping
  • Disliked — Noisy and dirty
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Lily Leon Hotel? Share your experiences!