“Best hospitality πŸ‘πŸ½” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best hospitality πŸ‘πŸ½”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My husband and I along with several of our friends had the time of our lives this weekend. It truly had a lot to do with the great hospitality provided by all of the employees we encountered during our stay. When we first walked in, Anthony at the front desk provide us with a warm greeting and a glass of champagne. He informed us of all different clubs we should attend and on what nights. Victor was also extremely helpful. He set up our entire jet ski trip. Daniel and Z at the bar were the best. They entertained us every night and even made us try new cocktails & different type of tequila. Awesome. Last but not least was Hector, he truly took care of us. At first we thought we were not going to like this place bc the room weren't that big. But after the 1st day we forgot about that. The room seemed huge. Lol. Whenever we travel to south beach we are defiantly staying at the Blue Moon. One of the best on Collins. 5star

Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple
Carlos_S185, General Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear guest,

I am thrilled to read Anthony and the team made all the difference during your visit.

I will be sure to thank them for a job well done.

See you soon!

Carlos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Lovely boutique hotel in the heart of everything. One block from the beach. Friendly service, excellent staff and over the top mojito made by Daniel! Daniel, Alfredo, and Juan were extremely attentive, greeted us by name and always with a smile. Clean, modern, friendly hotel. I will be back and you should too!

Stayed August 2015, traveled with friends
Carlos_S185, General Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Dawn,

I am glad to see that our team was able to make your special weekend a great one.

Looking forwad to seeing you at your home away from, we will be waiting for you with a mojito!

Best Carlos,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This was everything we were looking for: close to Wynwood, close to excellent restaurants, friendly staff, easy walk to beach. The rooms are clean and comfortable Alfredo and Juan made it feel like home! We stayed in room 233. Surprisingly quiet! All the amenities you need to have a great time in Miami Beach.

Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Dear Ksloss,

It is wonderful to read that our staff was able to impact your stay in a great way. Juan and Alfredo are a huge asset to our team and we are lucky to have them.

See you soon, at your home away from home!

chicago, illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked two of the king suites at this hotel, and I have to say that our stay was absolutely delightful. An all round excellent choice. The hotel is in a great location, a block from the crazy hustle and bustle of Ocean Drive, yet near to everything you want during a visit to South Beach. The building is a beautiful 1930s style structur. The bedrooms and bathrooms were updated, and the beds were very comfortable. My suite. was 221 which had two bathrooms, a small living room and a good sized bedroom. It faced the road and I was a little worried it would be noisy on a Saturday evening, but I had no problem sleeping at all. Our second suite wa 321, which was also spacious but had one bathroom. My family, who are from England, stayed in this room, and they thoroughly enjoyed their stay. What makes this hotel special is the quality of the staff. I must compliment Victor at the front desk, as well as Juan who helped with our bags. The welcome and friendly demeanor offered by both, helped make this a great overnight stay. (If only Juan preferred LFC over Man Utd!). I will certainly return, and I would recommend this hotel as a great option in SoBe.

Room Tip: If you can get a good rate for a suite, go for it. 221 was great.
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Dear Spotdog,

Thank you for your amazing review. We are thrilled to read your stay was great and the team made all the difference,

We are looking forward to your next stay with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I want to acknowledge the exceptional service we received at the Blue Moon, Autograph Collection from Renee and Victor; prior to our arrival we had a discrepancy with our room accommodation. When we arrive we were greeted by Renee and Victor who worked very diligently to resolve the issue. Each day as we embarked on our exploration of Miami, they offered recommendations for local eateries. I will recommend this hotel for all future travelers, these two made the stay enjoyable.

Regards,

E

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with friends
Carlos_S185, General Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time in writing your review. I am happy to read the team made all the difference during your recent stay with us.

We hope to see you soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The blue moon hotel has a very friendly staff, has everything you need to enjoy a great vacation! The pool is beautiful as well as the bar. Daniel the bar tender and Juan really takes care of you and are very enjoyable to be around with

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with friends
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing your review. We are thrilled to read your stay was most enjoyable. I will be sure to share your review with Juan and the team for a job well done.

Noord, Aruba
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Cute little hotel in SoBe's heart! Im a fan of great decor and this hotel didn't failed. It has an old school vibe with modern touches that makes it all very refreshing. Great use of colours and details. I always stay at Marriott hotels so this was a very nice surprise.
Few things worth to mention: if you have a car and using valet parking you have to request it between 30-40min ahead of time. Its just how it works. Once the car its there the bellman will call you to your room. The door from our room needs to be replaced. It was kind of crooked making a big gap in between.
I had a discounted rate so thats why I believe my room was a bit 'smaller' than others I saw. I stayed just for 2 nights so it was fine.
All the rest is great things: the bed was very comfortable!! I could have slept for ever, really. They have an ipod dock in the room that works really well. Nice spacious dressing room.
We had drinks by the pool, barman was friendly and eager to make you happy.
Breakfast was very good.
I wished we could have stayed longer so we could use the bicycles they offer to their guests. Its a perfect spot if you are staying in the south beach area. Staff is really really friendly and professional.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple
Carlos_S185, General Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear your stay was most enjoyable. Yes, our valet does take a little long due to the fact it is off property and reason we do ask our guest to anticipate 30-40 when retrieving their car.

Our hotel was built in the 1930's, our room in general are smaller than the more modern hotel. Some of our larger rooms would be the King- Suite rooms. We only have four of those. They do book rather quickly.

The next time your travels bring you to Miami Beach, please feel free to contact me directly and if available I will be more than happy to reserve a King Suite for you.

Kind regards,