“amzing people! Great for couple or friends week end!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights & Save 15%
Ranked #52 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
GreenLeadersGold level
“amzing people! Great for couple or friends week end!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

We arrived and were received by very nice people! The hotel is right in the center of south beach, perfect location to see and do everything! It is pretty and very clean! You can have a little bitnof quit tine at night and enjoy the pool :) I recommend this place 100%

Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Camano Island, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My wife and I previously stayed here last December while I was on business, and had a great experience that I posted to TripAdvisor at that time.

I stayed there again this past week, while with my vice president, and booked him a room at the hotel under my name.

I arrived in time from Seattle to meet him and some customers for dinner, and then checked in after we got back to the hotel late that evening. I asked him at dinner what he thought of the hotel since he had arrived hours earlier, and he told me that it was "the nicest boutique hotel" that he had ever stayed at.

When we got back to the hotel after dinner, we both met down in the bar for some post-dinner drinks, and discussed the day's events. Our bartender that night was Zor, who did a great job in helping us choose a wine, and making us feel very welcome.

While we were in the bar, Francisco, the night manager, came through and briefly chatted with us; ironically, he knew both of our names (although we had not met), and told Zor to comp our drinks!

It is very rare to receive such genuine, personable service at any hotel, and I travel almost every week on business as a Marriott Platinum member. The fact that my boss enjoyed the property and the comforts of the room would have been enough, but Zor and Francisco made us feel as though we were at their own home.

I ran into Francisco the next morning while checking out, and he once again made me feel as though we were old friends, and greeted my vice president in the same way. In fact, my boss mentioned that he is planning to bring back our entire sales team back later this year and will book the Blue Moon for that event because of his experience there.

Kudos to Francisco and Zor for making our business trip to Miami Beach so successful, and truly enjoyable. They are both a credit to the hotel and Marriott!

Room Tip: I've had rooms in both buildings, connected by a courtyard. They are equally nice, air condition...
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled on business
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Went here for three nights. The hotel is close to the beach, a quick walk from Espanola Way and in the heart of the art deco district. Rooms were lush - beds are super comfy and amenities are L'Occitane. The K-cup machine for coffee was a nice touch. The lights are a bit confusing to operate.

For the beach - the hotel provides vouchers for chairs and towels. The bar has a great happy hour and the staff there are fantastic - great place to start the evening festivities. Staff were helpful when the first room wasn't quite up to snuff and Fransico Espinal made sure I had something I would like for my stay. Winston and Juan at the door were great! recommend.

Room Tip: Not room 132 or 134 - they have a water smell issue.
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
Weston, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My wife and I went to Miami for the evening. It was her birthday, so we figured we would spend the night in South Beach. Blue moon was the perfect choice. The location is awesome. I picked her up at her office and drove to the hotel. As soon as we arrived, we immediately felt the south beach vibe. The service was great. Our bellman at the hotel (Luis) gave us a few pointers, and recommendations. He was outstanding. After settling in, our first activity, walk a couple of blocks to the many shops close to the hotel and get into the right outfits. Another couple fo blocks and we were at the restaurant we had selected for dinner. After dinner, we went for a stroll down Ocean avenue, and then again, a couple of blocks back to the hotel. The location is unbeatable, the service is great. The hotel is fairly simple, but it delivers the south beach charm. Great place for a short stay.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Carlos_S185, General Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us!

I am happy to read you had a great stay. Thank you for staying with us during your special getaway weekend in Miami Beach.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We are a family of six persons staying at this hotel for five nights. All three of us have got rooms with noisy air condition and the fans blowing right into our faces.
When talking to the staff they are not very helpful, but say that they will look at it and see what can be done. No solution is found yet though..
In addition, the cleaners put another guests used shampoo in the shelf after cleaning the room, not very hygienic.
Nice location..

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Carlos_S185, General Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing your review.

I am sorry to read you did not have the up most guest experience during your visit. I will share your review with the team and will find our why was there no follow up regarding your concern. I will also speak to our housekeeping team regarding the used shampoo. I can a sure you this is not common practice and will be address to prevent for happening again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Where to begin.....the Blue Moon Hotel is part of the Marriott Autograph Collection and it's a wonderful boutique property that is minutes from the action of Ocean Drive on South Beach. The hotel is clean and serene but there's always something going on. While perfectly situated in the middle of things, it's also an oasis of calm when you need it to be.

Your experience starts at check in, I was offered a flute of champagne upon arrival as a "welcome to South Beach".....but I'm not a drinker so the bottles of Saratoga water in my room with a pool view sufficed. The water was in bottles that were blue like the sea. Lissette showed me not only to my room, she gave me a quick tutorial on what was where, how things worked and the lay of the land regarding the hotel. Rooms are light and airy with modern amenities even though there's alot of history within the walls.....if they could talk, the stories they'd tell. In the lobby, look up at the ceiling and see the stars, imagine the twinkle of the night sky.

Renee greeted me at check in and she, along with Juan, can give great references for good restaurants and things to do in the area. Juan is also one of the valet's, and my man Victor works with Renee and is her "Wonder Twin." Have a taste for something or need something to do, they have the ideas.

Need a drink (coming from the non-alcoholic beverage drinker), Arline makes killer lemonades at the bar (and I hear from travel companions that her drink making capabilities are on point and top notch.....her drinks will make you happy). Didn't have a chance to sample what's good at the hotel restaurant but you can be sure I will next time I'm there.

Luis, Wilson and Jorge.....like Juan can assist you with your car, your bags, get you settled in or on your way. Service with a smile, the entire staff does it well. They make you feel welcome, like family and you don't want to leave. There are bikes for you to ride, pool side is a great way to relax and catch some rays if you don't feel like heading to the beach or you can just mix and mingle with the staff and other guests. You're sure to have a great time. I know I did and would recommend this property to anyone traveling to the area.

Room Tip: Pool view room is quiet/has a nice view. Collins Ave rooms also quiet (I heard....mine was pool view...
Green Features: Recycling encouraged. Recycling bins in each room next to garbage can.
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
Dear guest,

WOW! Thank you for taking the time in writing your amazing review. The team and I are thrilled to ready your stay was most enjoyable and the staff made all the difference.

I will make sure to personally thank each associate for a job well done.

See you soon and your home away from home!

Jersey City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is perfectly located. One block from Ocean Drive and around the corner from one of the hottest places to hang out, "Mango's". Yet the hotel is on a nice quiet block on Collins Ave. They have complimentary towel and lounge chair service for the beach, free brand new bike rentals, etc. They do not give you a hard time about anything. Very very friendly staff! I would definitely stay here again. Better average hotel. The service is absolutely amazing, waiting on your every need with a smile on their faces. We must say that, Juan, the hotel attendant was GREAT! He was very charming and helpful, giving us all the information that we needed, and very quick to provide us with whatever we needed. Such a friendly fellow.
Arlene from the bar was also amazing. Even when we didn't go to the bar and just passed by, she always greeted us with a smile and helped us with other things. Good conversationalist and very nice.

Room Tip: For a quiet room, ask them for one in the extended building. We stayed in room 238 and it was very...
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. I am always thrilled to read when the guest feel the staff goes above and beyond. It is great the staff made all the difference during your stay.

We hope to see you soon!