“Exceptional” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Quaint hotel in the heart of South Beach Miami. Smaller rooms are the norm in this neighborhood but an accommodating staff makes it work. Friendly and outgoing, I'd recommend. One of the better properties on South Beach.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As I glance at reviews from my fellow TA family, I would whole agree the rooms are SMALL. But after reading about the development of the Art Deco district and the history of the area you will soon find yourself embracing the small room. This structure is registered and in order to comply with the historic preservation requirements some things just could not be changed. I embraced the idea of having to take an elevator where I had to shut a door and the cage before pressing the floor only to have the cage slam shut on you. My girlfriend and I giggled every time we got on and wondered what it was like back in the early 1900s. The hotel is beautifully decorated and the blue and white accents throughout give a calming effect. Can't say enough about Zor, Fabian and Jose. They made our Bachelorette weekend even more memorable. The sales team and front desk staff were also very nice and helpful as we worked to get a group of ladies situated with their rooms for the weekend. Hotel is located close to a lot of the happening bars and clubs as well. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms are small., We had a double. Two people and two bags total. Still had to move stuff around to...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Carlos_S185, General Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Welcome TDS611,

Thank you for such an amazing review!
We are thrilled to read you had a great experience during your special visit in Miami Beach.
It is always great to read our staff was most commentating and made your experience with us memorable.

We are looking forward to your return stay with us!
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel months ago for vacation with my friends.The location was PERFECT! The rooms were very clean but very small. The size did not matter though because we were not in the room too often. There is so much to do in Miami that the only thing you use the room for is to sleep. The staff was friendly. Overall, this was a great hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Welcome Michael F,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
There is differently plenty to do in Miami Beach and we are thrilled to read you enjoy your recent stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit.

Best,
Merritt Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooms are SMALL but nice. 2 double (not queen) beds fill it up! Beware the glass at the top of the stairs on floors 2 & 3-logos are being redone so glass is clear.I almost walked into the glass and so did 3 other folks in just the night we were there. Suggested they put a post it note or sign there but was not done when we checked out.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Dear IslandzGirl,

Thank you for your recent stay and loyal contribution to TripAdvisor.
My sincere apologies for the glass being misleading… I will share your feedback if our engineer department and assure we add a temporary note to avoid the confusion.

Kind regards,

Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was extremely fortunate to have been able to stay at this unique South Beach hotel for 3 nights last week.
I am a Road Warrior, I travel coast to coast, already racking up more than 120 room nights this year.
This particular Marriott property is truly exquisite, complemented by an outstanding staff.
The experience began at check-in, the young lady was so sweet and so accommodating, David did a fabulous job in getting bags to room, looking after car etc..
Whether it was the servers at breakfast, bartender, or a staff member getting me a cab every day - every single person that I came in contact with was outstanding.
My room was wonderful -beautiful bathroom, absolutely loved it - and housekeeping did a superb job every day.
Kudos to the entire staff- I can't wait to get back for a visit.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Dear Martyn T,

Thank you for your recent stay and amazing review. The team indeed in the key to success. We take great pride in being part of the Autograph Collection by Marriott. It allows us to be unique with our individual personalities and yet providing the Marriott standards.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Warm wishes,

Chapel Hill, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just spent 3 nights at this hotel. First time staying here but will not be the last. It is on Collins just one block from a Ocean drive and the beach. Close to the action but far enough away at night to avoid the noise. I had a king superior corner room and it was spacious, had a mini fridge, and an umbrella for the daily showers. From check-in to checkout the staff is excellent. Very helpful. The breakfast is nice but a little slow to get it. The elevator is kind of cool. It is from the 1930's I think where you have to pull the gate shut. There is a nice pool out back. Not huge but good to have.

Room Tip: I had a corner room on the second floor looking at the street
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Hello Glen B,

Thank you for your loyal TripAdvisor contribution. We are delighted to read you were able to take advantage of our guest room and hotel amenities. The elevator is one of my favorite futures of Blue Moon- it is an original elevator from 1934. I will share your feedback with our team and personally thank them for a job well done.

Kind regards,

John
Manila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Its a hotel near the beach, and its quite cheap. The staff is very friendly, and I really love their lemon water just at the reception.

The small indoor pool is very relaxing. The room itself is clean and very modern.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Dark_Placebo,

Thank you for your taking the time to write your review.

It is great to read you enjoyed your recent stay. Our infused water is tasty and refreshing, we find our guest continue to share their positive feedback specially after returning from the beach.

Best,

Carlos Sarmiento

Been to Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!