“Quality service with amazing staff” 5 of 5 stars

$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #61 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
GreenLeadersGold level
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Quality service with amazing staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

When you think of quality service, I immediately think of blue moon hotel-autograph collection! I really was amazed by the service here at the hotel. The staff made us feel so welcomed and at home. Sean-the bartender gave us superb service from the beginning to the end, he truly exemplified excellent service. Alex-the manager was professional and attentive. Francisco, was another one of the staff that was friendly and always willing to attend to our needs.

The hotel was clean and modern but more importantly in the heart of south beach. The location made the trip easy, fun, and enjoyable for all of us! Now would I recommend this place to others? Absolutely!!! The staff was amazing especially the ones I mentioned above (Sean, Alex, and Francisco). The hotel restaurant food was delicious- we ate the restaurant almost everyday during our stay. Sean makes amazing drinks and the rooms are clean with amazing showers. I highly recommend this place to everybody.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Emar R, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Sandra,

WOW.....Thank you for this amazing review! I'm very happy to hear that you had a fabulous stay and that our amazing staff went above and beyond to make you feel at home. Sean, Alex and Francisco were very happy to receive your recognition. It looks like our centrally location and our new modern look made your stay very enjoyable. We will see you again on your next visit.

erodriguez@bluemoonhotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Since day one here in Miami, this trip has been amazing because if this hotel. They make you feel comfortable while managing to remain professional and giving you VIP service at the same time. Sean at the bar is amazing mixologist, Alex one of the managers gives amazing service and Francisco who welcomes you into the hotel are all included in the amazing staff that makes this place so unique. The location is amazing right in the strip on Collins minutes away from the beach, ocean blvd, stores. It's prime location. I highly reccomend this place!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! I'm delighted to hear that you have made Blue Moon your second home away from home. We were all very proud to receive your recognition, especially Alex, Sean and Francisco. We are looking forward to your next visit. If I can ever be of any assistance do not hesitate and let me know.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel! I've been to Miami only four times and stayed at fountaine bleau twice however, the service here is simply amazing. You truly feel VIP and its so homey. The service was so genuine and sincere. I would never think twice about choosing this place. My fiancé and I want to make this place a once year get away from NY. The decor is so cute and modern. You don't get the service anywhere anymore. I have to give a huge shout out to Sean, Alex, and Francisco but the entire staff never failed us. If your considering this place don't think twice. It's beyond convenient and so close to everything.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Suess,

Thank you so much for rating us with 5 stars. Reviews like yours are the ones that keep us going knowing that we are heading towards the right direction. Our staff is very happy with your praises and we are glad that you had such an incredible experience. We will love to see you back again next year, we are awaiting with open arms. Please reach out with any questions.

All the best,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I've had the opportunity to stay at the Bluemoon Hotel at least five or six times over the past couple years is a great affordable boutique hotel which is long Collins Avenue it's about a half a block walk to the beach they offer a morning breakfast at no charge and provide you with chairs and towels for the beach at no extra charge the atmosphere is great it's small but the rooms are themed which is really cool

• Stayed January 2013
Emar R, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and share your feedback. I'm very happy to hear that you love our location and that you are a loyal guest. Since last October, 2012, Blue Moon became part of Autograph Collection by Marriott. In order to improve our level of customer satisfaction, we did a full renovation including new Food and Beverage outlets. Our new restaurant "FIX", offers morning breakfast a la carte. Also, for beach access we are continuing to providing our guests with complementary towels. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip. Please reach out directly.

Emar.
Stateline, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Nice boutique hotel.
Off of Ocean.
Staff was friendly and attentive. The area was clean and well kept.
The only complaint I had was the AC didn’t have a variable speed fan. Therefore it blew full blast over the bed.
Room was large and had updated furnishing as this is a older hotel that has been remodeled and it was done correctly.
They have a medium sized pool in the back with bar and restaurants

Room Tip: road construction on the street for the rest of the year or so. Make sure you don't get a room...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Emar R, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your review! I'm delighted to hear that you loved our property and you were impressed with our new chic design! I hope that you will come back to stay with us in your next trip.

Emar and the team.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Enjoyed our stay here for a week. Smaller, boutique hotel with nice, modern decor with an old charm. The location was a block over from the infamous Ocean Drive and South Beach night life. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I am big on customer service, and they get five stars with customer service. The rooms were a nice clean and clean. The only gripe I have about the room was that the air conditioner unit was extremely loud.

I had only one issue during my stay and that was with room service from the FIX restuarant in the hotel. I had ordered a continental breakfast and toast and eggs platter. Upon receiving the food, I noticed that the grapes had mold growing on them, the toast and crossiant were very hard, and it just what was not expected for the price. I called down to the restaurant and expressed my displeasure. They offered to have new food redelivered but I declined.

About thirty minutes to an hour later, the hotel manager called the room and sincerely apologized for the incident. He made it a note to take of the charge of the food from our bill and was very friendly, accomodating and apologetic.

Outside of that isolated event, I enjoyed my stay, would stay again and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to South Beach.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Dani,

Thank you for recommending our hotel! I'm glad you enjoyed our central location in South Beach and that our staff were able to deliver five diamonds customer service. I was made aware of your issue with FIX and I'm happy that we were able to recover you and turn your experience around. We are looking forward to your next visit.

All the best,
Emar and the team.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed at Blue Moon Hotel while in Miami on an business trip. The staff was beyond belief. Pleasant and always smiling and passing on good wishes . room was large and well equipped. A boutique hotel that definitely a top 5 in Miami. They even helped me ship items and even held my shipments. Would definitely stay there again. Please try to Red Velvet Pancakes or Rice Krispy French Toast. . It is the best!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your 5 stars rating and for recognizing our efforts. We hope you come back to visit us again. We are awaiting with open arms. Please reach out on your next visit.

erodriguez@bluemoonhotel.com

Been to Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!