“Would stay again! A wonderful place!” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #49 of 197 hotels in Miami Beach
GreenLeadersGold level
New York City, New York
“Would stay again! A wonderful place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Here is the breakdown-
I've started at 5 start hotels around the world and this is not a 5 star hotel BUT has so many benefits that made my stay so comfortable and amazing that I'd come back 100%. I almost felt I had my own apartment in south beach they have free & fast wifi!!

Clean-
hotel was so clean and modern feeling but still cozy and warm! All associtaes were more friendly than I expected!! The room is on the smaller side but the chic artsy simple design really optimized the space. It smelled nice and the walls and sheets were crisp white with large windows letting in a lot of bright light! One negative thing the elevator is an old school one that has that metal gate you need to shut. I took the stairs and let the bell hop take my luggage with the elevator! The hotel is only 3 floors so its no big deal taking stairs.

Location-
Is pretty awesome if you want go have great dinning options, shopping and be close to the trendy hotels but not in them- this is great! I loved that the hot spots are walking distance but I can go back to my quiet hotel and rest!
This hotel is quiet and you get a great night sleep. The pillow and bed are fluffy and cozy!
It's in the same block and Barney's and Intermix, Zara etc. (great shopping)
It's around the corner from The Cleavlander which is a loud But fun hotel that i love to get drinks at and listen to music as I eat- but bluemoon still is quite and calm despite its location! You also have to sign a form that says you cannot be loud or disturb other guests!

Staff-
So friendly, helpful and warm!!! I can't say enough great things about the staff!!! I felt very at home because of them.

Food-
Is on the same standard as the rest of hotels here. the coffee is delicious and they have flavored creamers. There is no fridge or coffee maker in the room but the service is so fast I got over it really quick!

If your looking to stay at the fountain bleu this is not for you. If you want great service, quality and the ability to feel at home in south beach but still be in the action this is for you. It's a cute boutique hotel that is great for mid price point classy people who are not wild and crazy but want to have fun but get rest!! The room rate was $309 per night and honestly after staying here the thought of paying 600 for a loud hotel that is so busy they don't cater to you is just crazy! This hotel is underrated for sure! pool is good and what you would expect- I thought everything was very good all around!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Emar R, Front Office Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
WOW what a great review! How wonderful to read what a wonderful stay you had with us. I am very happy that you found us to be very special and recommendation worthy.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Welcome to our family,

891 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The staff and overall hotel experience was a knock out. Came down with a buddy of mine for the jazz festival March 15,16 2013. From the arrival, check in, rooms, etc....... they really have there stuff together. The rooms are clean, quiet, and what you want when staying at a hotel. I was quite taken by the lay out, and very modern décor. The art work is amazing. We had a one bedroom on check in but needed two beds. By our second day, I believe his name was Alex moved us to a double bed room. I thought that was very nice. Francisco and the bar staff are very thoughtful and provide great service. Thanks to Francisco and Alex for loving their jobs. It really makes a difference for a staff to be so kind and mean it. I can give this place 5 stars really. I would recommend The Blue Moon to anyone. Business, family, couples, young adults, single, it does not matter. It is a comfortable place to stay. You are right in the center of everything but no noise, very quiet. Love you Blue Moon, see you this summer. Keep up the good job!!!!!!!

Room Tip: You get what you pay for, Go stay!!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Emar R, Front Office Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! I couldn't wait to show your review to Alex and Francisco, it is so nice to see them get recognized. It sounds like our central location and great accommodations made your stay very special.

We look forward to your next visit,

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is a nice revitalized 1940's art deco hotel. Marriott signature has done a very god job with offer some great options for loyal Marriott consumers - it's about time... The Blue Moon is centrally located on Collins avenue. The staff is is great, the hotel is a nice fit for a Marriott option quality, hipe, clean and great fit for Miami. I will make this a choice option for South Beach. Would recommend it for business, leisure and Miami travel. Check out the pool, health club and bar. You'll love the staff and hotel location.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and for all of your compliments. Autograph Collection is indeed the new upcoming combination of chic and luxury redefined concept by Marriott. Thank you for your praises regarding our staff, we were very proud to receive the recognition. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

All the best,
Treasure Beach, Jamaica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Arriving by car,seconds after leaving the car,the valet service stepped in,opened the trunk,asking if all the suitcases go up,check in in seconds but not a rush,very friendly frontdesk staff,greeting us for the 2 days,opening doors,very friendly bartender,she did it all perfect!nice barfood.the hotel is spottless clean,ecellent maidservice,quiet in the night,prompt delivery car by check out,will be back!and you have never a feeling to be rushed,just professional!with a wonderful personal touch!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are very lucky to have great employees and I am so glad that they made such a positive impact on your stay. I hope you make us your home away from home. We would love to have you back.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The staff was friendly & helpful. Great service! Loved the food, the room was beautiful & comfy. The bar had great drinks. All the staff was helpful with suggestions on where to go. It's close to ocean & the beach.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Emar R, Front Office Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your experience. We are pleased our staff helped to make your trip very special and that you enjoyed our location very much.

We look forward to your next visit,

DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for one night, and it was a very nice experience. The hotel is between 9th and 10th on Collins, which is a great location.
The one thing that I loved about the hotel was the service, you had people holding the door open for you and the valet service was quick. Parking was a huge issue, even on a Sunday, which was what I expected. This place is always crowded. The valet fee is $26.75, which is reasonable and it's less of a hassle. The valet guys were very friendly as well as the rest of the hotel staff.

The facilities were super clean. In the back, there was a small pool and there were plenty of places to sit down. The place was pretty empty when I was there.

The rooms were a bit small, but it is what you'd expect from a South Beach hotel. The room was super quiet. I did not hear anything from the outside. The artwork and decorations were beautiful, just as what you would expect from an Art Deco style hotel. The bathroom was nice with a nice shower with plenty of soaps and shampoos that were provided.

The beaches and shops were within a very easy walking distance as well as restaurants. The location was great.

Overall, this hotel exceeded expectations and is well suited for a 4 star hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Roberto,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this amazing review. We're delighted our staff provided you with a memorable experience. We're glad you found the room comfortable and enjoyed our location. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Northeast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was there with three friends for guys weekend.

Location - Is unbeatable. you dont need car. You can walk everywhere, and any place on miami beach is $10 ride away.
Room - I had a king, and I was impressed by the size. Rooms are modern, have an European feel to it and very clean.
Service - I just cannot speak enough about service - Emar, Alex everyone. Very eager to help.

I would have gladly paid $100 per room.

This is a steal!

Room Tip: Pl. choose the annex.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and for your wonderful praises. I am glad you enjoy your stay with us.

I hope you come back soon,
Emar.

Been to Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!