“a very friendly welcome” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 2+ Nights & Save 15%
Ranked #52 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
GreenLeadersGold level
Treasure Beach, Jamaica
“a very friendly welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Arriving by car,seconds after leaving the car,the valet service stepped in,opened the trunk,asking if all the suitcases go up,check in in seconds but not a rush,very friendly frontdesk staff,greeting us for the 2 days,opening doors,very friendly bartender,she did it all perfect!nice barfood.the hotel is spottless clean,ecellent maidservice,quiet in the night,prompt delivery car by check out,will be back!and you have never a feeling to be rushed,just professional!with a wonderful personal touch!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Emar R, Front Office Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are very lucky to have great employees and I am so glad that they made such a positive impact on your stay. I hope you make us your home away from home. We would love to have you back.

Emar.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The staff was friendly & helpful. Great service! Loved the food, the room was beautiful & comfy. The bar had great drinks. All the staff was helpful with suggestions on where to go. It's close to ocean & the beach.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Emar R, Front Office Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your experience. We are pleased our staff helped to make your trip very special and that you enjoyed our location very much.

We look forward to your next visit,

DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for one night, and it was a very nice experience. The hotel is between 9th and 10th on Collins, which is a great location.
The one thing that I loved about the hotel was the service, you had people holding the door open for you and the valet service was quick. Parking was a huge issue, even on a Sunday, which was what I expected. This place is always crowded. The valet fee is $26.75, which is reasonable and it's less of a hassle. The valet guys were very friendly as well as the rest of the hotel staff.

The facilities were super clean. In the back, there was a small pool and there were plenty of places to sit down. The place was pretty empty when I was there.

The rooms were a bit small, but it is what you'd expect from a South Beach hotel. The room was super quiet. I did not hear anything from the outside. The artwork and decorations were beautiful, just as what you would expect from an Art Deco style hotel. The bathroom was nice with a nice shower with plenty of soaps and shampoos that were provided.

The beaches and shops were within a very easy walking distance as well as restaurants. The location was great.

Overall, this hotel exceeded expectations and is well suited for a 4 star hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Roberto,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this amazing review. We're delighted our staff provided you with a memorable experience. We're glad you found the room comfortable and enjoyed our location. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Northeast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was there with three friends for guys weekend.

Location - Is unbeatable. you dont need car. You can walk everywhere, and any place on miami beach is $10 ride away.
Room - I had a king, and I was impressed by the size. Rooms are modern, have an European feel to it and very clean.
Service - I just cannot speak enough about service - Emar, Alex everyone. Very eager to help.

I would have gladly paid $100 per room.

This is a steal!

Room Tip: Pl. choose the annex.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and for your wonderful praises. I am glad you enjoy your stay with us.

I hope you come back soon,
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay here, appreciating the cool new decor and friendly staff. We chose the hotel because it's under Marriott's Autograph Collection, so we knew we could expect a certain level of quality. Location for South Beach couldn't be better and we loved sitting out front in the afternoons having an aperitif and people-watching steps away from restaurants, shops, and of course the beach.
The only thing standing between this hotel and a five-star review is that the restaurant didn't have soy milk! What?! Since we had breakfast at the hotel everyday and I am allergic to milk it was super-inconvenient and, quite frankly, surprising. These days it's not often that a hotel restaurant is unable to offer a milk alternative so they definitely have some catching up to do!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Alexia,

Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy to hear that you had a great time. I read the inconvenience that you experienced at FIX. Our General Manger has been informed and he followed this up with our Food and Beverage Director. I apologize for this inconvenience and I hope to welcome you back soon. If I can ever be of any assistance please let me know. Emar erodriguez@bluemoonhotel.com
Ashford, Kent
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed here in March 2013 for 3 nights. The hotel has been bought by Marriott and has been recently been re-furbished to an excellent standard. My partner was a bit dubious about staying here about old comments prior to the re-furbishment but was pleasantly surprised. Hotel is in an excellent location, one block away from the busy Ocean Drive. There was free-wifi and 24 hour the and coffee. We were also phoned when we got to the room to make sure we were happy. The staff went out of your way to help you. The rooms were modern and very boutiquey. A little more space in the bathroom and a bath / shower would have been nice. Be warned if you do have a car there is no on-site parking. Overall a very good hotel. If you need to get to the airport there is a bus (150) which costs $2.35 which goes every half hour from Washington Street which is one block away.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the compliment, it was great having you staying with us. I hope during your next visit to our beautiful South Beach you stay with us again.

We look forward to your next visit,
All the best,
Bridgeport, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

From the moment I stepped foot into the hotel I knew it was going to be a great stay... happy people at the desk.... good energy..... My friend and I just went on a whim because we wanted some warmer weather...At first I was a little unsure because it is a boutique hotel, and usually the service can be not so good........ But this place.... it was was classy and adorable all in one!!! I am so glad that we stayed there!!! The front desk manager Emar went well out of his way to make sure that our stay felt special!! Answered all my questions, and every time I saw him he asked me if we were enjoying our stay and if we needed anything... I felt like a celebrity!!! The bellman, Francisco was absolutely sweet and informative... and there were some other people that I forgot their names that were always happy smiling... The beds were comfy,, the place was clean as a whistle.. the pool was as warm as the tropics... I was informed that the hotel was just taken over and renovated about 6 or so months ago... our room was on the second floor on the street side.. and we had some great people watching... i was concerned about noise, but even though the streets were packed ( it was dj music festival weekend) we had a great sleep!! much quieter than i thought it would be... the beach and the famous "Clevelander" bar was one block away... where all the action is.... don't hesitate and book your stay here.. i have stayed at many boutique hotels in Miami,,, and this is the place.... Oh, and it was originally opened by Merv Griffin and named after the song "Blue Moon"... pretty cool.......

Room Tip: if you are very very concerned about noise.. which was not a problem for us.. i would ask for a room...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Emar R, Front Office Manager at Blue Moon Hotel - Autograph Collection, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Scherip,

Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing this amazing review. We are pleased you had a great stay and delighted that our staff made such a positive impact towards your stay. At Blue Moon, we are dedicated to providing you with original guest experiences. We appreciate the fact that you love our chic and boutique style and enjoyed our location. We are looking forward to your next visit.

All the best,