“Great hotel, Excellent staff, Paradise location!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #19 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great hotel, Excellent staff, Paradise location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I am a platinum member, normally don't write reveiw, but this hotel is so great, with the wonderful loation in south beach!

Great location, great service, and all staff are nice and offer help in professional manner.

Also looks all rooms are renovated, very clean and looks new, bed are very comfortable. I am still in the hotel, really enjoy my trip this time and the stay here. Should I come back in area, this hotel will be my first pick next time for sure.

Room Tip: looks each room has the good size and with Balcony, Ocean view is good.
Green Features: Nice decration and good space for meetings/party outside the bar
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Guest:
Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at the Marriott stanton South Beach! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. Thank you also for your positive comments on our staff's level of service, we take great pride in their accomplishments. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we'd love to have you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This was our second trip to this property. As noted by other reviewers, the rooms have been nicely updated. We enjoyed the restaurant's breakfast buffet (which included an omelet station) and its attentive wait staff (especially Shanell). The most notable change was the improved level of concierge service. Seth Frank did an outstanding job in assisting us on several occasions. The hotel could benefit from an expanded pool deck, since there is great demand for chairs. But it does offer convenient access to the beach. We look forward to a return visit next year.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest:
Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at the Marriott Stanton South Beach ! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that you found our hotel to be such an ideal vacation spot. Thank you also for your positive comments on our staff's level of service, we take great pride in their accomplishments. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we'd love to have you back!
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

The recently updated rooms are very nice and comfortable. The location is exceptional - right on the beach and a short walk to restaurants and other attractions. Our pool assistant Catherine was exceptional with a fun attitude and happy to help with towels, umbrella (for shade) as needed and water. Really enjoyed the stay there at the beginning of April - was terrific!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest:
Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at the Marriott Stanton South Beach ! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that you found our hotel to be such an ideal vacation spot. Thank you also for your positive comments on Catherine's level of service, we take great pride in her accomplishments. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we'd love to have you back!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

A great little gem right on the beach just south of the noisy SoBe "strip". Small hotel and small but luxe rooms with neat little balconies. In-house parking not cheap but very accommodating valet staff, esp Marcella. Front desk Brandon makes the best welcome mohitos "with love." Hard truth about hotel chains: elite guests get perks like free WiFi, concierge lounges, room upgrades, personal attention from senior management. Its the same with airlines. We had a great stay; but then we give marriott $6-10000 per year for platinum status--that's 75 nights a year.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Guest:
Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at the Marriott Stanton South Beach! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that you found our hotel to be such an ideal vacation spot. Thank you also for your positive comments on our staff's level of service, we take great pride in their accomplishments. We appreciate your Elite status, continued loyalty to Marriott and most especially, your patronage at the Marriott Stanton South Beach. Please visit us again any time you have occasion to be in South Beach.
Wappingers Falls, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

What can I say about this place? In one word (amazing) from the management all the way to the housekeeping staff! Everyone is so friendly and polite, I felt like royalty. Best hotel staff I've ever incountered. When I return to south beach there is no other place I'll stay except for the Stanton Marriot. Five stars in my book. To the entire staff:Thank you for everything. I'll see u all again!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

A couple of my girlfriends and I decided to take a girls trip down to Miami for a long weekend and after researching many hotels we decided to go with this one. I am so happy that we did! The hotel was wonderful, the service spectacular and it is in a great location on South Beach! I know I am going to tell all of my friends to stay here when they travel down to Miami and you can guarantee the next time I am down there, I will as well! Thank you for the great experience!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest:
Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at the Marriott Stanton South Beach! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that you and your girlfriends found our hotel to be such an ideal vacation spot. Thank you also for your positive comments on our staff's level of service, we take great pride in their accomplishments. We look forward to having you back to stay with us soon for another long weekend, or just because!
Voorhees, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I booked an ocean front room for my 20th anniversary. I am a Marriott rewards member and when making the reservation, asked for a higher floor. We arrived at 4:20 and were told they weren't sure if the room was available. After 10 minutes they said it was (check-in is 4:00PM). We were brought to a corner room with a tiny balcony on the 5th floor facing construction. Wow- a rewards member (at one time concierge level), that has stayed at Marriotts in Australia and St Thomas and across US, celebrating 20th wedding anniversary and paying highest price room available (besides a suite), and that is the "Ocean front" room they reserve for me? I asked to be moved and the only available room was on fourth floor with 2 double beds- so we took it. No apology from management or special comp- take it or leave it. They really don't care here. This is not like any Marriott I've ever stayed at. Very disappointing. I ignored reviews similar to mine and booked anyway. I should have trusted trip advisor reviews !!

• Stayed February 2014
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear Guest:
The Marriott Stanton South Beach aims to exceed your expectations, which is why I am disappointed to hear about your experience with us. While I am regretful of your troubles, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the readers on TripAdvisor. We take your review very seriously and will share your comments with our team in an effort to better our services going forward. My sincerest apologies that your time spent at The Marriott was not ideal. I hope that you will be willing to reach out to me directly to discuss these issues further. I can easily be reached at erenia.moya@marriott.com.

Been to Marriott Stanton South Beach? Share your experiences!