“Great Property and Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Rewards Points!
Ranked #30 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Great Property and Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is a great property for business and pleasure! Much better service than the Ritz! I stay at this property over 50 nights per year and it helps me establish a home away from home. The location is quiet relative to Lincoln Road, yet it is easy to get to and close to some of the best restaurants on the SoBe.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. We are very happy to learn about you always enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to the South Beach Marriott, your home, away from home.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (374)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I visit South Beach several times a year, and I wish I would have discovered the Marriott SoBe a lot sooner! The staff is always very attentive and pleasant. Check in takes no time...so more time for the pool or beach! Accommodations are top notch, plus the location just away from the madness is great! You can't go wrong!

Dear Guest:
Thank you for choosing the South Beach Marriott for such a special occasion, we are happy to learn we were able to meet your service expectations. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future. You can't miss the new look of our reinvented new rooms later this year!
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We recently spent our 30th wedding anniversary at the Marriott South Beach. It is only about 30 miles from our home in Coral Springs, but we felt like we were far away at a beautiful Ocean/City Resort. It is walking distance to great restaurants and clubs so you never need your car. The staff could not have been nicer, and the hotel was spotless.

Room Tip: Ocean view with patio was perfect
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. Thank you for choosing the South Beach Marriott for as special occasion, we are very happy to learn the hotel staff was able to exceed your service expectations. We look forward to your next visit!
North Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

"My stay at the Marriott South Beach was a memorable one, I had a fantastic time and the staff was very professional, check-in was a breeze and my room was upgraded for my guest birthday and we couldn't have been more happy and I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family, what wonderful accommodations and what a wonderful time all had, I'll be back . The staff made me feel right at home.

Room Tip: "Corner east room was the best view for the gulf and the city of South Beach"
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. We are very happy to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works very hard to create wonderful memories for all of our guests. Please visit us again on your next trip to South beach. You can't miss the look of our reinvented new rooms later this year!
Saint John, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and I just spent 3 nights here. The hotel was fabulous especially the staff. I have travelled for business and leisure for over 45 years and I can't recall such a group of helpful and friendly staff. Javier, Casandra, Gill, Sofia and Michael were all truly great. We will stay here again on our travels thru Miami.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. We are very gald to learn we were able to exceed your service expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on next trip to South beach. You can't miss the look of our new reinvented rooms later this year!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I went to the beach to get lunch and to relax for my birthday and ran into the Marriott on my quest. The staff at Deco Blue including Shamora were so great and accommodating. They treated me like a guest and that made me feel so special. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay there when you visit South Beach. It is well worth it!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. Thank you for visiting our beautiful ocean front restaurant & lounge. We are very happy to learn Shamara and the resturant's staff were able to exceed your service expectations. Please visit us again any time you have the occasion to be in South Beach!
Country Bumkin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and the company he works with is staying at the Marriot on business and tomorrow is his birthday and the following day his wonderful bosses birthday too. So our family thought it would be fun to send my husband and his Boss a gift to let them know that they are wished a Happy Birthday and many happy wishes! I called the Marriot gift shop and spoke to Carlos and he was very nice and felt concierge would be better abled to help me with my request. I spoke with Jarvier (concierge), he was super friendly and professional and extremely helpful, happy and patient! After a lengthy discussion of choices, I finally decided what we wished to send my husband and his Boss. Javier was absolutely great and took care of the entire thing! It was truly my pleasure to speak with him and I truly thank him for excellent service and tremendous kindness...he puts Excellent in excellent service! Thank you Javier & Marriot Staff ! Kind Regards Laurie :) PS My husband is having a great time!

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. We are so glad to learn Javier was able to assist you with such as special and important request. Javier is a great ambassador of the South Beach Marriott and takes a lot of pride of his guest services skills. We also glad to learn your husband and his boss had a great time during their busniess trip. It would be apleasure to have you and your husband as our guests in the near future. Pleset visit us any time you have the occasion to be in South Beach. You can't miss the look of our new reinvented rooms later this year!