- The room itself was really nice, large (by NYC standards), very comfortable beds.
- The patio is perfect for early evening cocktails (free drinks from 7-8 is a great way to start the evening!) or for breakfast. Even had live jazz Sunday night
- The rooftop pool is nice (although tiny compared to the hotel photos)
- There is NO SOUNDPROOFING! Our 1st room was on the ground floor - not sure why they put chairs right outside our door but we heard every word, especially early morning when people were having breakfast. The hotel was nice and moved us to the 2nd floor - but right by the elevator. Again, heard every conversation of people waiting for the elevator.
- Breakfast was a few pieces of toast and cereal. And when it's gone, that's all.
If it wasn't for being woken up early every morning, I would absolutely recommend this hotel but that's not what I want when on vacation. If you can get a room on a top floor, far away from the elevator, then do stay there; otherwise, you might want to look at other options (I've stayed at Townhouse before, which I really like but was sold out).
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel
- Riviera Hotel Miami Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Amex, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.