I booked our 3 night stay many months ago and considered switching my booking due to negative reviews. I can understand the negative comments but overall I'm glad we stayed here. The entrance is insignificant and the lobby is simply a walk through to the lift but this was not an issue for us. Our 2 bedroom suite on the 5th floor overlooked Ocean Drive and the ocean - premium location although it was noisy until after midnight. The suite was very spacious, beds very clean and comfortable, maid service excellent but the air conditioning unit was ancient and very noisy although it was effective. I got the impression that the property had once upon a time been very high class but as furniture needed replaced it was done so to a much lesser standard. The roof top pool is clean and small with sun loungers and pool towels provided. The small pool is not an issue as the beach and ocean are just across the road. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would stay here again - if you are looking for frills and extras this is available in South Beach but at a much higher cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fritz Hotel its an , all suites boutique hotel with an upscale design, where the atmosphere and ambiance attract celebrities and trendy vacationers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Fritz Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casanova Suites On The Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Casanova Hotel Miami Beach