Overall, I liked the hotel a lot, and the price was good for the area.
Just don't judge the place based on your impression of the lobby on the side of the hotel, which was undergoing construction. The room we had didn't have a view of the ocean or a balcony, but it was spacious - it seemed like it might have been 2 rooms at one time.
The room was very clean, the floors were tiled in what looked like marble, and the appliances, tv, bed, plumbing fixtures, curtains etc seemed to be new. The bed was very comfy, shower was wonderful. Wi-fi worked great. And the place was quiet - until about 8am in the morning when some garbage trucks in the laneway made some noise - but not terrible. As for the location, it's unbeatable. Near many restaurants, right across the street from the beach.
The manager was helpful, guiding us to restaurants, booking a taxi, holding our bags for us, and in general helping us out.
I only stayed one night before a cruise, so don't feel I can comment on the property as a whole, but I liked my room a lot.
Summary: I thought I got great value for the money, and at a good quality standard. I'd definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fritz Hotel its an , all suites boutique hotel with an upscale design, where the atmosphere and ambiance attract celebrities and trendy vacationers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Fritz Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casanova Suites On The Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Casanova Hotel Miami Beach