I have stayed in Mondrian for two weeks on new years`s 2009/2010 . I had a wonderful time at this amazing hotel. It´s definetely not a family hotel . My room was huge with a living area and a small kitchen. All the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful , one of the best services i have ever seen . The hole design is very interesting , very modern and clean. The lobby with the bar and the Asia de Cuba restaurant is a great meeting point , with loud music and beautiful people. The pool area in also amazing , with a fantastic view of Miami Bay and of the sunset. On Sundays they have a brunch by the pool with a DJ and a great crowd. The valet parking works really well too. The location is also great because you are near everything without the traffic and the crowds of tourists on the ocean drive area. In my opinion the only problem of this hotel are the overcharged prices of everything from the minibar , to the pool service and valet parking. Overall was the best hotel i have ever stayed in Miami !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on newly-fashionable West Avenue, Mondrian is a quiet enclave just minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere: guests walk through a grand entryway appointed with custom-designed furniture, lighting and accent pieces, evoking Wanders' design homage of "Sleeping Beauty's Castle." Upon entering the soaring lobby, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is drawn to the masterpiece of the room–an iconic, signature "floating staircase." Black and gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shaped lights add a touch of whimsy and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Mondrian South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Hotel Beach