“Very nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mondrian South Beach Hotel

Save Saved
You added Mondrian South Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Mondrian South Beach Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 West Ave, South Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (West Avenue)   |
Special Offer
Up to 15% Off
Ranked #19 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
Trieste
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I had a very nice stay of 5 days.
The hotel has a unique style and you can feel it in every location, from the hall to the room.
Rooms are huge, with a nice view on the bay side. Very good service and personnel.
The breakfast is very good, nice location and view.
Once I had dinner in the hotel and I can confirm that it is one of the best restaurant in Miami Beach.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for your recommendation and your recent visit. We are glad our staff and location afforded you such a pleasant stay and hope you will join us again in the future.

1,344 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
Oxford, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had decided to stay here for my friends Bachelorette party. The service was wonderful. I have to mention David (server at the pool) and Harry- they both made sure we had an amazing time and were overly accommodating. They constantly were checking on us and made sure all our needs were met. They made our trip :) Thanks!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your recent visit to Mondrian and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy our staff helped to make your celebratory stay special. As you experienced, David and Harry are two of our most seasoned staff and we are delighted they provided you with memorable service. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Everything about this hotel completely appealed to my tastes, I simply did not want to leave. We stayed here during a 3 day stopover on the way to the Caribbean. My boyfriend (now husband) booked this hotel as a surprise for me and I am so glad he did - it was the best 3 days of my life (... apart from our wedding day!) ;)

Highlight: Sunday afternoon drinks and sunset at the pool area. The sun sets over the city and the atmosphere around the pool is fabulous. Yes, it is a place to be seen as some reviewers have noted, but that in itself makes for excellent people watching and a fun vibe. The live DJ played chilled tunes all afternoon, the cocktails were made to perfection and the snack food was impeccable.

Another highlight: the hotel is a 10 minute walk to the shopping street and Shake Shack (awesome milkshakes, burgers and hot dogs) which had just opened when we were there.

The beach and other bars & restaurants are about a 15 to 20 minute walk.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Melody,

Thank you for this kind review and congratulations!

We are delighted our staff and location provided you with such a memorable experience. Our team is dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We are so pleased you found this to be the case.

We hope you will join us again soon, maybe an anniversary celebration?

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Ahh where do I start! we are 2 Young London girls in our early 20s. As soon as we arrived in the Mondrian we new straight away we were going to have a good time! everything was just so us! Loved the decor loved everything! Everyone is extremely helpful! So here is a list of the people who helped us out!
Rosa - Thanks for making us feel welcome your so sweet!
Harry - Sweetest Pool helper ever! we even met up with them in Miami beach so he could show us around!
Gwendol - Hes a little sweetie as well ! funny pool guy and helpful!
Mac - the bar attender haha always making us laugh and giving good cocktails!
Alex & Blaine - the other bar attenders are really attentive and sweet!
the pool girls, unfortunaltely dont know any of there names but there all really nice!
the concierge desk man who booked us to bahamas was really helpful (oh yea make sure you go for the day!)
Sandy!!! the security guy awww soooo sweet!
Oh and Isaac the pool guy really attentive and sweet!
Thanks all for making our trip so memorable! I would suggest for anyone in Miami to stay here! its worth the money! Oh and I dont know the bell guy I think he is the main guy quite small! he is the best! so helpful!
We will back!!
London chicks xx

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Ellis v, Executive Assistant at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Nel,

Thank you for your recent visit to Mondrian and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us, thanks in part to the passionate service you received from so many of our staff. As evidenced from your stay, we are all dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We are delighted you found this to be the case. We hope you will join us again the next time you are stateside.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was ready to give up on massage until I had a massage with Roland Lassiter. So glad we live in Miami and now I can get regular treatments. He not only has great hands, but has a great personality as well. I always recommend him.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Andrea,

Thank you for your visit and recommendation. Roland is indeed amazing and we are glad he has allowed you to once again believe in massages. He has great hands a great personality indeed.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband and I love to get away to Miami. The first thing we do (after booking plane tickets) is book massages with Roland. He is hands down the best! The Agua Spa is pleasant and relaxing. Roland always remembers us and remembers what we like and areas we like to have focus on. A massage with Roland is the BEST way to start a vacation

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your repeated visits and for this kind review. We are glad that Roland has provided such attentive services for you and hope you will join us again soon.

Miami Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Roland, the masseur at the Agua Spa gives the best massages I have ever had. I am extremely picky when it comes to massages but with Roland i am very content. I have been seeing Roland regularly for over a year now. His deep pressure and confidence in his massage skills really reflects by the way he performs. I am an athlete and run all the time so I usually need a massage at least twice a month. My muscles always feel better and I am able to run better after I see Roland. I recommend him to all my friends and truly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a great massage!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for making us your go-to place in Miami. As evidenced by the number of reviews, Roland is indeed attentive and gracious with his massages. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Ellis

Been to Mondrian South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!