Well, let's just say it lost its glamour from their debut; still a impressive decor; not the best location but ok; friendly staff, especially concierge and restaurant servers; above the average rooms - kitchen's itens, which is a plus; definitely not a family hotel and, may I say, unexperienced manager. Overall, still a good option in Sobe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on newly-fashionable West Avenue, Mondrian is a quiet enclave just minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere: guests walk through a grand entryway appointed with custom-designed furniture, lighting and accent pieces, evoking Wanders' design homage of "Sleeping Beauty's Castle." Upon entering the soaring lobby, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is drawn to the masterpiece of the room–an iconic, signature "floating staircase." Black and gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shaped lights add a touch of whimsy and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mondrian South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Hotel Beach