OK, so I'm way out of the target demographic of this very hip hotel. It wasn't my choice, but my client's. But I was pleasantly surprised by the huge living room and a separate bedroom. The walls must be thin, and the floors have no carpets, so noise carries far.
The restaurant doesn't open until 7 pm, so don't expect an "early bird" specials. But they have Bar Bites while the DJ warms up Friday evening, 6 pm until ?? Breakfast buffet was nice but service was slow. Very pretty patio, pools and cabanas facing the bay with a great view of downtown Miami.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Hotel Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on newly-fashionable West Avenue, Mondrian is a quiet enclave just minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere: guests walk through a grand entryway appointed with custom-designed furniture, lighting and accent pieces, evoking Wanders' design homage of "Sleeping Beauty's Castle." Upon entering the soaring lobby, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is drawn to the masterpiece of the room–an iconic, signature "floating staircase." Black and gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shaped lights add a touch of whimsy and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Amex, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Mondrian South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.