From the moment we walked into the Mondrian South Beach, we were treated like their number one priority. Everyone at the front desk was unbelievably accommodating - allowing us to check in early. Our one bedroom suite with a balcony and water view was absolutely breathtaking. I am a very pick person with an intense attention to detail and I can not express enough how perfect our room was. The staff was by far the best I've ever witnessed at a hotel and was what MADE our 'trip' into an experience. Everyone from the kind gentleman that brought up our bags to the AMAZING David Arth (Pool Manager), who was on top of every single detail in ensuring that our visit was five stars! Mr. Arth greeted us on our first day to provide us with a very lovely cabana consultation. We were lucky enough to reserve cabanas daily and David made sure to make this a very special experience. We never had to wait for service, there was always someone asking if we needed anything and it allowed us to have such a wonderful time! I suggest getting the yellowtail jalapeno and a glass of rose and enjoying it while looking out on the water. It was the perfect way to spend 'girls weekend' and Mr. Arth made it his mission to make sure it was the most PERFECT weekend of all! I am going back in two weeks for a wedding and excited to visit my new heaven, Mondrian South Beach! Thank you to all the staff at Mondrian South Beach - we are FOREVER fans!!!
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Hotel Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on newly-fashionable West Avenue, Mondrian is a quiet enclave just minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere: guests walk through a grand entryway appointed with custom-designed furniture, lighting and accent pieces, evoking Wanders' design homage of "Sleeping Beauty's Castle." Upon entering the soaring lobby, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is drawn to the masterpiece of the room–an iconic, signature "floating staircase." Black and gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shaped lights add a touch of whimsy and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Splendia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mondrian South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.