“Fresh, new and stylish with great outdoor areas.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save Up To 30%
Ranked #29 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
Chicago, Illinois
“Fresh, new and stylish with great outdoor areas.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Rooms are new and fresh with a trendy design style. Service has always been top notch and the outdoor pool, restuarants and bars are spectacular. Stayed here several times and while some rooms are a bit small, the space is maximized and the bathrooms are great. Can be pricey during peak season but worth the extra. Restaurants are expensive but pretty good. Always an interesting crowd hanging around.

Room Tip: On a budget the queen "crash pads" are not bad at all. The bigger King rooms are quite a...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear Michael J, thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel Miami your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am happy to hear that you have stayed with us several times, we aim to be a home away from home for all of our guests. We look forward to having you back to the hotel in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights in July 2013. The service was excellent, the public facilities, in particular the pool and restaurants are second to none. This hotel is stylish and sleek, but doesnt compromise on comfort; I've stayed in hotels for over 20 years around the world and the SLS had the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. All the staff were helpful, polite and acommodating to my needs, but the stand out service was received by the pool staff, who had all of the above attributes and more. My only regret is that I didn't have time to stay a few days longer. Thanks to the SLS team for making my stay so pleasant.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dan H your kind words on SLS South Beach is truly appreciated. I am glad to hear that after 20 years of travelling to many hotels, you feel that SLS has the most comfortable beds. Thank you for the kind words about the staff they try very hard to please all of our guests, I will be sure to share the feedback. I look forward to having you back to the hotel in the near future.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went to the SLS Miami this past weekend for my bachelorette party, and it was incredible. We had the best time and it was largely due to the awesome SLS team. The rooms were beautiful, especially the ocean view side, the Bazaar restaurant was incredibly delicious for dinner and breakfast, and the pool party was so awesome!!! We would go back in a heartbeat. The location of the hotel is very central to South Beach's other hotels, bars, restaurants, and clubs, and steps away from the beach!! Highly recommended upscale hotel in South Beach!

Room Tip: Double rooms are larger than single King rooms
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing SLS South Beach to celebrate America’s birthday, it really was a great time at the hotel on July 4th. I am pleased to hear that it was the amazing staff that made your experience enjoyable, we are very proud of the staff and the hard work they display every day. We hope to have you back to the hotel in the near future.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Exceptional service from check-in to check-out! We were even welcomed by the hotel manager Ayo would checked in on us again later on in our stay while we were dining at Hyde Beach. The bar at Hyde Beach is probably one of the best spots to hear great music, lounge with friends and dance with strangers! Hot scene and even hotter crowd. The dining venues on property just happen to be among the trendiest and most delicious restaurants in SoBe. My group of 5 girlfriends and I thoroughly enjoyed The Bazaar, Katsuya and Hyde Beach to begin each night's festivities. Coming from Vegas, the mecca of all things nightlife and fine dining, the SLS South Beach lived up to every standard I've grown so accustom to living in Vegas. I can't wait to become a regular when SLS opens in Vegas and am happy to say I have now become a regular of SLS South Beach when visiting Miami!

Hottest hotel In south beach
Thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel South Beach, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Hyde really is a great venue to dance the day or night away. I am happy to hear that you were able to experience both of our wonderful restaurants. We are very excited to be bringing the SLS brand to your home town of Las Vegas and it pleases me to know that you are as excited as us. We hope to have you back to our boutique on the beach in the near future.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed here in June with a few buddies of mine for a birthday weekend. The hotel is 20min away from the airport without traffic, we got in at 11am and were immediately given a room. The room was a standard 1 bedrm with decent space. All white everything and mirrors on the ceiling. Random note- I thought my room was always kept pristine with everything replenished even though I never saw any housekeepers or their cleaning buckets. We managed to get a quick tour of one of the villas next to Hyde Beach, the villa was on the corner with panoramic views of both pools. The guest pool was great for people watching, the servers were all really nice and fast with your order. We got the Fish Bowl Margharita Pitcher, Endives, Sliders, Fries and Sushi. On Saturday Hyde Beach had an awesome day party, the pool was packed with hot bodies dancing to music. The servers managed to get us drinks and food amongst all the craziness. For dinner we tried The Bazaar and Katsuya. Both had exceptionally good food and drinks! The Bazaar had delicious oysters with smoked foam on top and Katsuya had the best sweet and sour shrimp. Great times, will definitely return.

Room Tip: If you're looking for a TON of fun, I'd book the corner villa next to Hyde Beach.
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear HSmithNyc, thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel South Beach your candid review is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself to the point that you would want to eat the hotel. We are very proud of our little boutique on the beach and its design Philippe Starck is amazing designer. The fish bowl is something that we recently started which has been a huge success, I am glad that you had the chance to try it. I am happy that you experienced both restaurants, both very different and amazing. We hope to have you back to the hotel soon, please reach out to me for future reservations so that I can see to your arrangements personally.

lon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was such a great hotel! Everything was great - from the second we walked in we were treated very well and it made us feel like we were the only guests in the hotel, everyone is always smiling and somehow always remebers your name. The property is amazing and has great amenities. If you are looking for a very nice boutique hotel, this is the one for you - don't even think twice!

Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear hsheokia your kind words SLS Hotel South Beach are greatly appreciated. The feeling of being at home is what we aim to create for all of our guests. It pleases me that you felt this when you were here, we are extremely proud of our little boutique on the beach and hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

West Orange, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Exceptional service started as soon as we arrived on the property from the parking attendant, through check-in process (Leo) and greeter as you enter the pool. Every staff member was attentive to our needs for dining and overall accommodations. The hotel pool was a perfect balance of trendiness and luxury. I can't wait for my next visit and SLS Miami will be my official go to anytime I am in the Miami area for business or pleasure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ayo A, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Kai D, thank you for taking the time to review SLS Hotel South Beach, your feedback is greatly appreciated. It brings me great pleasure to know that it was the staff that made your stay so special. We truly believe that the staff is the most important part of the hotel, yes we have an amazing product with great amenities however without the right staff it is not possible to complete the guest experience. Leo is one of the shining stars at the property, I will be sure to share the feedback with him. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Been to SLS South Beach? Share your experiences!