“Amazing Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
São Paulo
“Amazing Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a really pleasant stay in this hotel. The location is perfect (really close to Ocean Drive), the staff is friendly and helpful (especially Ismeris) and the room is modern, clean and comfortable. I recommend 100% this hotel and for sure I am going to stay there again my next time in Miami.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Greek first
Kiev, Ukraine
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Every day we waiting an umbrella 30 minutes, after that we going to staff and take them by ourselves. All another things are good. Good rooms, good services, good ocean, and good beach. There is a build a tower near the hotel - very loudly on the beach all day.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We arranged at the last minute to spend the last few days of our holiday in Miami Beach, and were really late booking our room. I found Marlin hotel at Booking.com and booked one of their spare rooms. When we arrived, quite late after driving all the way from St. Augustine to Miami, we were upgraded to the largest room, free of charge, even though we had only originally booked the cheapest one. Such great costumer service. All the staff were absolute darlings, and on our last day we had a late flight and we were allowed to use our room for a small fee until 5 pm in the evening. The room is so cool. Everything is controlled by an iPad mini, even the curtains. The tv is hidden behind a large mirror and the mini bar actually have a full blown selection of large bottles of vodka, brandy, gin you name it. The whole experience was just brilliant.
The record studio is another feature to this hotel that makes it cool. We were actually allowed to have a little tour around the studio, and its loads of famous artist who has recorded their albums here. Location is perfect as well, just a short walk to the beach and all the night life on ocean drive, also the shops on lincon road, and of cause Collins ave itself. Its close to everything, but quiet enough to get a good nights sleep. The hotel is also art deco style, and realy beautyful. We would like to recommend this hotel and will definatly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This a lovely boutique hotel. It’s very modern and the controls in the room like light switches, opening drapes, lighting colour, TV are controlled by an iPad which they give you upon check-in. You can use it to access the internet for free. The service I received when I arrived was lovely, friendly, professional and helpful. I was checked in by a lovely girl who made me feel so welcome and the reception smells so good, they had some sort of lovely refreshing spa aroma smell going on. I caught the bus from the airport to the hotel for like $2.50 and it stops about one block away so it was very convenient.

I was upgraded to a bigger room for free and allowed to check in early. The room was lovely and spacious. I really loved the selection of different colours for the lighting. It was studio with a separate lounge area with a couch. The bathroom was very clean and modern, it had a very large shower with very good pressure. The hotel is located one block away from Ocean Drive right in the heart and action of South Beach, it’s a very short walk. I travelled on my own and felt safe even at night. There are a million eating places near the hotel. The beach is only one block away and you can easily walk to Lincoln Road Mall

Earlier reviews mentioned the studio in the hotel which can play loud music into the night, I heard it maybe once and it did not spoil my holiday, it’s South Beach in Miami after all, people do not go there for peace and quiet. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough, it was right up my alley (modern, clean, safe, location, service), anyone who makes a booking will not be disappointed. FYI a taxi ride from the hotel to the airport was $35. The staff members were all so friendly and I really really enjoyed my stay

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

As locals, we avoid drinking and driving. Decided to stay here over night to hit a concert and party sobe style. Wish we stayed longer!! Staff is awesome. Rooms are cozy and wicked high tech. Love rap and met Pharrell Williams and Pusha T on way to the club. Epic night- we'll be back!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Great boutique hotel.The staff are extremely welcoming and couldn't do enough to help in particular the hotel manager. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable and everything is worked with an I pad. The location is great walking distance from shops, beach, lincoln road etc. The only thing I could say was due to the restaurant being closed you were not able to have breakfast which would have been good as it is such a nice place to be. This was not a problem as there is so many places to go close by. I will definetly be back and recommend to family nd friends .

• Stayed May 2014
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Having stayed 3 times at the Marlin, the only complaint I have is that they just closed the restaurant and the bar, so you have to exit to get breakfast outside... The rooms are large and comfy, bathrooms so roomy and welcoming, your IPad will open the curtains, turn the room into a feast of soft colored lights, or just find that show you do not want to miss on a very large TV screen... The receptionist is a charming woman who always remembers your name. When you get all that, do you really need a pool? Go to the beach! Or go to work, like me, and enjoy staying there, in a king size bed with fine linen... I like the Marlin Hotel, I am a fan.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Marlin Hotel? Share your experiences!