I recently had the opportunity to stay this resort while in town for a business conference. The place is very well maintained and all the employees were willing to go out of their way to make my stay extremely enjoyable. I also loved the view and all the amenities. I also enjoyed Shula's Steakhouse that was conveniently located in the hotel. James the bartender was super nice and made top notch drinks. The staff and quality of the food at Shula's was top notch. I highly recommend staying at The Alexander if you are ever in the Miami Beach area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious luxury Miami Beach suites accommodations ranging in size from 920 to 1250 square feet, including a master bedroom with attached master bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, and a terrace that offers magnificent views of either Miami’s Inter-coastal waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort is a tropical paradise set on an acre of lush gardens with exotic flowers. Relax by our two lagoon-shaped swimming pools or opt for a private poolside cabana. Miami Beach is just steps away where you can sink your toes into the powder-white sands, soak up the sun, and listen to the waves lap along the shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Hotel