I stayed at the Alexander a few months ago and I had a wonderful time. The staff was awesome, welcoming, they even had my name on a screen in the lobby and a welcome package. I was a little sad that the pool was not ready but I know when it's done it will be wonderful. Most of the suites have been renovated and I was given two options and I upgraded to a signature suite. I enjoyed this stay more than the last and I will return when the pool is done. I recommend this place for those who are mature and have a taste for class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious luxury Miami Beach suites accommodations ranging in size from 920 to 1250 square feet, including a master bedroom with attached master bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, and a terrace that offers magnificent views of either Miami’s Inter-coastal waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort is a tropical paradise set on an acre of lush gardens with exotic flowers. Relax by our two lagoon-shaped swimming pools or opt for a private poolside cabana. Miami Beach is just steps away where you can sink your toes into the powder-white sands, soak up the sun, and listen to the waves lap along the shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Hotel