The Alexander exceeded my expectations. The suites were incredibly spacious and well furnished, the room felt like a home away from home. The staff was all incredibly helpful and friendly (which is unfortunately becoming less common in the hospitality industry these days).
The location is perfect - close enough to the main strip that it's a short and cheap cab ride, but far enough removed that it's not noisy and congested at all hours...
The pool area is great as well - a nice small bar and two pools (one heated, one not).
Overall a great property, but the only thing lacking was dining options - not much of a room service menu (and very expensive) and the only dinner option was Shula's Steakhouse.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious luxury Miami Beach suites accommodations ranging in size from 920 to 1250 square feet, including a master bedroom with attached master bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, and a terrace that offers magnificent views of either Miami’s Inter-coastal waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort is a tropical paradise set on an acre of lush gardens with exotic flowers. Relax by our two lagoon-shaped swimming pools or opt for a private poolside cabana. Miami Beach is just steps away where you can sink your toes into the powder-white sands, soak up the sun, and listen to the waves lap along the shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Hotel